When you're jealous

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: JiyonGri (AFF)

Big Bang member: G – Dragon

 

You were getting ready for your surprise to your boyfriend. It’s been 2 months since you started dating and you’re both happy together. Having a famous celebrity boyfriend is really hard because your opponent is his time but you understand, you’re also happy that he is happy with the things he likes.

You are now preparing for the member’s lunch, but his lunch is more special. You smiled, satisfied with your work. You even decorated it with shaped heart and wrote ‘saranghae’ using seaweeds. You packed all the things and placed it in your big bag. You made your way to your car and drive off to his company.

Kwon Jiyong also known as the famous G – Dragon, is the guy who made your 2 months brighter. He always makes you happy even in just his gummy smiles. He, as well, is happy that you came into his life. Once you parked your car near YG Building, you brought their lunch and carefully went to the building so that the fans won’t notice you. Jiyong already introduced you to YG family and staffs and they’re really friendly.

On your way to the elevator, you saw one of YG crew and asked him where Big Bang is. “Oh, they’re in the practice room.” He replied nicely with a smile. “Thank you!” You said with a bow and went to the 5th floor where the practice room is.

You hummed Jiyong’s song In the End as you wait for the elevator to stop. You heard ding and the door opened as you happily walking to the corridor. You stopped in front of the practice room, you can hear loud music and shadows since the door is a blur. You knocked and quietly opened the door while peeking, looking at the sight of Jiyong.

Seungri saw you and waved at you. You smiled and he signaled you to come. “Hey panda, where’s Jiyong?” You asked him. He pointed at the corner and there he is, handsome as always. But he is with Dara, the beautiful 2ne1 member that even at her age, she still looks young. How can you win to her, she’s every guys dream girl and you’re just an ordinary girl.

You continue to watch them; you admit that they look good together. They’re both perfect for each other and by thinking this, it broke you heart. How Jiyong can picked you to be his girlfriend when there is already a goddess in front of him.

You sighed loudly as you stare at them. “Jealous, noona?” Seungri teased you as he nudged you on the shoulder. “Aigoo, I’m not!” You denied while looking at him. “Don’t lie noona. I can see it in your eyes.” Seungri continued to tease you with his teasing smile. “And how did you know?” You asked him, raised eyebrow.

“That’s what I see to my girlfriend when she’s jealous.” Seungri told you and widen his eyes. “You have a girlfriend?” You questioned him, shocked since he never told to anyone about this. Seungri fake a smile. “Don’t tell to Jiyong hyung, noona.” Seungri said, hands clasp together as he pleaded cutely.

“Aigoo, arasso.” You said and nodded. You turned your head to Jiyong and Dara’s direction and they’re laughing together. Oh great, jealousy strike! Jiyong suddenly turned his head towards your direction and stopped laughing. He excused himself and walked towards you. “Jagiya!” His smile widens even more. You smiled back and looked at Dara. She suddenly became quiet and sat alone. You actually knew that she have feelings to Jiyong.

It was in YG family party because of the big success of the company for the whole year. Jiyong decided that he will introduce you to the staffs and family. You both walked together, hands linked with each other, towards to s.

“Hyung!” Seungri cried as he saw his favorite hyung. He was about to hugged him when he saw you. “Oh you must be (your name) that hyung always talked about. Nice meeting you noona.” Seungri said cheerfully with a wink.

“Maknae! Don’t flirt with my girl! Find your own girl!” Jiyong scolded the youngest as Seungri pouted. The other members introduced themselves and you introduced yourself as well. Jiyong places his arms on your shoulders and gently dragged you out of the crowd to go find the other YG artist.

As Jiyong introduced you to his co-workers, he couldn’t stop smiling, proud that you’re his girlfriend. Out of nowhere, your eyes landed to Dara who quietly looking to the both of you with sadness filled her eyes. You frowned and just shrugged.

The party is coming to its end and you’re sitting on the table alone since Jiyong and the members went to the stage to perform. Suddenly, someone sat beside you and you looked who it is. And it turns out to be Dara. “Annyeong!” She greeted you.

You greeted her back with your sweet smile and awkwardly looked back at the stage. “Big Bang is really awesome!” She started to make a conversation. “Yes, they are.” You answered politely. “(your name )I have something to tell you.” She said that made you looked at her.

“What is it unnie?” You asked her. Bom and Dara are older than you so they told you to call them unnie. “I actually have feelings for Jiyong. But don’t get me wrong! I’m not trying to steal him away from you! I just want to be honest with you.” Dara confessed and you smiled.

“I know that you won’t do that, unnie. You’re too good.” You answered with a smile.

“Ya! Jagiya!” Jiyong waved his hand in front of you and you came back to your senses. “Oh I’m sorry. What was that?” You asked looking at him. “Aigoo! I said I miss you!” He told you pouting cutely. You giggled and kissed his pouty lips that made him smile widely.

“I brought lunch.” You said smiling at him. “That’s why I love you, you’re so thoughtful jagiya!” He said as he hugged you. You gave them the lunch you brought and they started eating as you just watched them eat.

You saw Jiyong walked towards Dara and they are together again. You bite your bottom lip as the talked silently like they have a secret. You felt out of place so you called Seungri and told him that tell Jiyong that you go home. He nodded and you made your way out of the room.

“Aish! Jiyong is really hurting me! He always do this as if I’m not in the room! Am I his girlfriend of her?” You muttered under your breathe as you walked to your car. You unlocked your car and was about to open the door when a hand stopped you.

“Jiyong?” You asked him and he catch his breath. “Why are you going home?” Jiyong asked you. “I’m already tired, I want to sleep.” You excused with a smile. “Really?” Jiyong asked, not believing you. “Yes, now go back and practice.” You said shoving him away.

“Aish, don’t lie to me jagiya. I’ve been taking glances to you since you walked in to the practice room.” Jiyong told you with a smirk. You raised your eyebrow. “You’re jealous~” Jiyong sang as he teased you.

“I’m not!” You argued back. “Yes, you are.” Jiyong smiled innocently. “Ya! Stop it, okay! Fine, yes I’m jealous. But you’re still doing it!” You complained, pouting. “Aigoo, you’re so cute when you’re jealous. I’m sorry, jagi. But I’m asking for an advice.” Jiyong revealed with his gummy smile.

“And what is that?” You questioned him. “Secret. I won’t tell you.” Jiyong sang. “Fine, don’t tell it then. I won’t force you.” You said to him. You turned around to open your car but Jiyong stopped you again. “You know that you’re the only one I love, no one else.” Jiyong whispered, near your ear as he hugged you. “I know.” You mumbled but enough for him to hear.

“Saranghaeyo jagiya.” Jiyong sweetly told you then kissed you, in PUBLIC! “Ya!” You yelled as Jiyong ran while laughing. “Saranghae!” You heard Jiyong shouted but you just smiled. “Nado Saranghaeyo, Jiyong oppa.” You quietly said and went inside your car.


Annyeong Haseyo! I'm sorry for making you wait, I just need to review for our test that I didn't have time to write this last week. Unfortunately, we didn't took the test this week so I still have to review. And I rushed this so I'm sorry if it's not good.

JiyonGri, my first requester here in Asianfanfics! Yeay! Hope this is what you like! Wait for the Seungri one. Hehehe. ^^

Comment, subscribe, vote are welcome! Hihihi. :>

Saranghaeyooo everyone! Have a good day/night! ^.^