First Dance with Taeyang

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Heeeyyyaaa guise! So here it is! For all the Taeyang bias out there! Hahaha. This was an idea of my classmate when we were talking during Science class, it's actually her request. Hahaha.

Hope you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it. Sorry in advance for the mistakes. I kinda rushed it. Hahaha. 

Enjoy reading~


Everyone is busy for this special day, arranging the things that need to arrange, putting the things to their respective place, cleaning even the tidiest place. This day needs to be perfect.

You are now sitting in front of your vanity mirror, can't believe that the grown woman in front of you is actually you. Coming back to reality, you turn around to see the coordinator of the program to tell you that it will start soon.

She walked towards you, helping you to stand, fixing the crease in your gown. You thanked her and followed her towards the hall while playing with your fingers; signs that you are nervous.

The coordinator stopped and smiled as she held the door knob, saying that you look beautiful. Before she open the two large door, you took a deep breathe and gives your sweet smile.

The moment the door opened, you can see the people stopped their movement, attention turned to you, gaping at how beautiful you look.

You smiled nervously, eyes focused in front, as you start to walk towards the guy in front of the aisle, smiling brightly at you. Tears starting to form in your eyes in happiness. This is the day that you will be called as Mrs. Dong Young Bae.

The wedding ceremony lasted for almost 2 hours; you and Young Bae smiled widely when the priest introduced you as husband and wife. Young Bae grabbed your waist as you both leaned to claim your lips.

"I love you Mrs. Dong." Young Bae puller away as he leaned to your ears as he whisper these sweet words. You silently giggled as the butterflies spread in your stomach. "I love you too Mr. Dong." You replied as you both smiled and wrapped your arms on his neck. Young Bae encircled his arms on your waist as you hug each other. Your and his family, friends and YG family are all present as they cheer and clap their hands, making you both come back to reality.

The two of you turned to the crowd with big smiles on your faces, hands entwined. "Congratulations!" cheered by the crowd. Doors opening as you both walked towards the car waiting in front of the building for you. Young Bae helped you to sit before running towards his side with a wide smile.

The car stopped in front of the reception hall where the reception will takes place. You made your way to the dressing room and changed your princess-like wedding gown into a much simplier dress. There's a knock on the door and you smiled as you heard your husband called you. "Jagiya?"

You opened the door, still with a wide smile. "Oppa." He smiled and offered you his arm, "ready?" You linked your arm and gave him a peck on the lips. "Yes, let's go." You walked towards the hall where your families are.

"Here comes the newly-wed!" Teddy, leader of 1tym and a producer in YG yelled as the couple sat at the table in front. Young Bae, being a gentleman he is, waited for his wife to be comfortable in her seat before sitting beside her. The program started after the long wait, making the people to enjoy their time.

As the program deepens, the MC, who's none other than the hyper bigbang maknae, Seungri called the newly-wed for their dance. Young Bae stood up first, offering his hand as you stand, putting your hand over his. Walking hand in hand, stopping in the middle of the dance floor. Young Bae lightly grabbed your waist, bringing you closer as you wrapped your arms on his neck, head lying on his chest.

Surroundings becoming blurred as you only focus on each other. "Are you okay Jagiya?" He asked you with concern. "Yes, never been better. I'm just happy." You answered happily. This is a dream come true, to get married to the man you love and loves you back. "It's our first dance, as husband and wife." Young Bae mentioned as you nodded and tighten your hug. He kissed the side of your head, slightly swaying you from side to side.

"Remember our first dance as friends?" You asked, looking up to him with a smirk.

You listened to your professor as she explained what you will do. Your classmates cheered as they mentioned your name and Young Bae's. You were tasked to dance for the anniversary of your school. You looked at his way, meeting his gaze on you. You slightly smiled and looked back at your professor.

After class hours, you met him in practice room, music filled the room as you enter. "Annyeong Haseyo!" You greeted him with a bow and placed your bag on the bench at the side. "Annyeong! So, what are we going to do?" Young Bae greeted you back with a question.

"How about we look an idea in the internet?" You asked, earning a nod from him. You searched a good music in the internet and shared your ideas to each other. "That sounds good!" You exclaimed as you high-fived each other.

You began to choreograph your dance, filled with laughter and compliments. After some hours, you grew closer to each other as you shared funny and embarrasing stories.

When the school's anniversary came, you were nervous as this is your first time dancing in front of many people however, Young Bae is not that nervous, considering that he's a member of BigBang, he's much experienced than you in this aspect.

The time has come when the MC called your names and Young Bae lead you to the stage. You took a deep breathe and smiled. The crowd started to cheer even you're not starting yet, what can you do? The man beside you is one of the member of the boy group in one of the biggest entertainment company in the country.

Music filled the stadium as you began to move in sync. The audience was in awe, not because of the man you are with, but because of the strong choreography of the dance. It was a hiphop dance after all.

He laughed as he nodded, "that was awesome, I may say. You are great!" He compliment you as you blushed. "So do you, oppa." You mumbled as you tighten your hold in him. "How about when we started dating?" Young Bae asked you and you quietly laughed.

You made your way to the building, bowing to the staffs you see. You are familiar to this building as Young Bae occasionally brings you to watch them practice, hence the staffs know you. You stopped in front of the practice room and knocked, even though they will not hear.

You slightly open the door, peeking at the room when you see your best friend. He saw you and smiled, motioning you to get inside. The other members noticed you and greeted in chorus. You greeted back and bowed to the people inside. You made your way to Young Bae and notice him fidgeting in his seat.

"Are you okay, oppa?" You asked in concern. "H-huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." He stuttered and look at anything but your eyes. Something's definitely wrong.

"Are you sure?" You asked carefully. "Yes. Can I... talk to you in private?" Young Bae answered with a question. "Okay." You answered unsurely. He lead you to the rooftop and quietly watched the scenery. "Oppa, what's wrong? Don't tell me nothing because I know there is." You told him as you walked closer to him.

"I like you."

You stopped in your tracks and stared at his back. Did I heard him right? Young Bae turned to face you and sighed. "No, I love you. It started last year, when I was in world tour. I can't help but miss you, I have to call you day and night for me to be in a good mood. It makes me smile, whenever I hear your sweet laugh. I always think about you, if you already ate your lunch, if you got home safe. And I can't seem to imagine someone in my life but you." He stepped closer and held your hand, "will you be my girlfriend?" Young Bae uttered the words that you are dreading to hear from him.

You smiled at him and nodded, " yes oppa. And I love you too." You saw him smile and can't help but hug him. He hugged you back and laugh when you wrapped your legs to his waist like a koala. He spinned you both, still laughing.

Young Bar stopped and you got down from him with a smile on your faces. He leaned closer until your foreheads touched and muttered in unison, "I love you."

You both went back to the practice room and got surprise when the boys shouted, "congratulations Young Bae/ hyung, (your name)/ noona!" And fantastic baby filled the room.

You laughed and danced crazily with them. Young Bae holding your hand as you dance a freestyle in fantastic baby.

"Seungri is so hyper that day!" You exclaimed, totally making Young Bae laugh in agreement.

"That was the best days of my life. Because our first dances is the start of our eternity." He kissed your forehead as you closed your eyes, savoring the moment.

"To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love" - Jane Austen