When you’re watching ToDae

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang members: Daesung

Requested by: minhaejin (tumblr)

 

You’re in now in your apartment you shared with your boyfriend. You’re watching some videos in youtube while waiting for him to arrive. He’s been busy because of his schedule in Japan lately; albums, promotions, shootings music videos. And finally, he’s going home.

You saw their parody in the featured section where he is the female lead; boys before flowers. You clicked it and watched silently. You laughed at the part when Daesung smacked TOP in the face and TOP tried to fight back but accidentally met his lips with Daesung’s. It’s so hilarious to see Daesung’s eyes wide.

After that 11 minutes parody, you watched another ToDae’s video which made by the fans. Although, Daesung is your boyfriend; you don’t feel any jealousy when he and TOP are together. In fact you ship them. They’re really funny together.

You couldn’t help but let out a laugh every time you watch them flirt with each other. You really like the video when TOP is annoyed of Daesung because Daesung keeps on acting cute in front of TOP in family outing.

You keep on watching that you didn’t realize the time and the person walked in your bedroom. You heard someone cough and turned around to see Daesung standing in the door way.

“Oppa!” You smiled wide as you stood and walked towards him. “I’ve been here for almost 10 minutes now jagiya but you’re busy watching ToDae’s videos.” Daesung pouted as you laughed at him.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute,” You said as you pinched his cheeks gently, “when you’re together with TOP oppa.” You added with a smile. “Jagiya, you know that I’m not gay right?”  Daesung asked you with serious tone. “You know I love you only.” Daesung continued.

“Of course I know you’re not gay! And I love you too, oppa.” You answered with a wide smile. Daesung sighed in relief and hugged you.

The next day, Daesung went to Big Bang’s dorm with you visiting the other members. Once you both get inside the dorm, he immediately walked to the living room while you following him behind. “Hyung~” Daesung sang as soon as he saw TOP walked out to his room. TOP gave Daesung a brotherly hug. “What’s up Daesungie?” TOP asked him as they let go.

“Nothing, I just miss my favorite hyung!” Daesung answered him. “Aigoo, you need something?” TOP raised his eyebrow. “What do you mean by ‘I need something’?” Daesung asked. “You’re acting weird so I guess you need something.” TOP said and laughed.

“Ya hyung! That’s not the only reason why I come here.” Daesung whined as they laughed. TOP only nodded. “Fine, I need advice!” Daesung gave up and TOP snapped his fingers. “I knew it!” TOP said and the two laughed. TOP already know what advice is, so he looked at you and smiled.

You smiled back and sat on the couch while watching them. “Hi noona!” Seungri greeted you cheerfully as he sat on the other couch. Taeyang is busy making his latest album and Jiyong is also busy with his world tour, so only the youngest and oldest is in the dorm. “Hey maknae!” You greeted him back with a sweet smile. “Noona,” Seungri called you and you turned to look at him. “Aren’t you jealous of TOP hyung?” Seungri asked.

“No, why?” You replied him with a question in curiosity. “He’s always with TOP hyung.” Seungri replied and you laugh silently. “Oh don’t worry, I ship them actually. It’s funny to see them together in actual.” You answered with a chuckle as Seungri chuckled as well.

“Oh yes, just like Nyongtory!” Seungri cheered as you nodded your head. Daesung looked at the both of you. “Ya! Maknae, don’t flirt with my girl!” Daesung warned him. “Hyung, I’m not flirting with noona. We’re just talking about (your name) noona ship you and TOP hyung. Hehehe. You’re so gay hyung!” Seungri answered as he ran to his room.

“Ya maknae!”


Hi Everyone! I'm sorry if I've just updated. I'm sorry if this is short and not good enough. This is supposed to be but I'm not comfortable in writing so I just thought other idea. Hope this is not bad. Annyeong! *waves*