When he finds you hurting yourself

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: Daesung

Requested by: ohmyfriends (tumblr)

 

You’re in your room, holding a razor blade. These past few days, Daesung’s fan girls are sending you a threat. You can’t take it anymore, it hurts. It hurts to hear someone saying that you are not good enough to Daesung.

You hold the razor getting nearer to your skin, you can feel the pain, and blood dropping, then someone barge in the room.

“Jagi?” You looked up to see Daesung, eyes widens.

“Oppa?” Your tears fall.

“W-what happened? Why did you hurt yourself?” Daesung come closer to you and get the razor out of your hand.

Daesung finds a tissue and wrapped it around your hand and hugged you.

“Why did you do that? Jagi, I’m worried. Please tell me.” Daesung pleaded and hugged you tight.

You’re not sure if you want to say it, that’s his fans and he loves his fans.

“Oppa, it hurts. They say I’m not good enough for you. They send me threats. I don’t know what to do.” You answered.

“Who said it? Tell me, jagi.” Daesung questioned you.

“Y-your fans…” you replied.

Daesung nodded lightly and he makes you look at him. He smiled lightly and holds your hands.

“Mianhae, I wasn’t there to protect you. Don’t listen to them, you’re too good for me, and please don’t hurt yourself again. Seeing you at pain, I feel like I’m dying. I don’t want to lose you.” Daesung kissed your forehead and you nodded.

“Oppa, I’m sorry too. I’ll never hurt myself again. And don’t think about losing me because I’m always here. Saranghae.” You smiled and kissed him.

“Nado saranghae.” He replied with another kiss.


Daesung scenario! Short scenario, eh? Request if you want a long scenario! Hehehe. =D Thank you for the 3 subscribers! Saranghaeyoooo! :D