When he confessed to you (you're nerd and quiet girl)

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Request by: fantasticgeedee (tumblr)

Big Bang member: G-Dragon

 

You were walking while reading your Physics book. You stopped reading and turned around when you felt someone is following you. But when you turned around you saw none, so you just continued walking and reading your book.

You sat on a bench, relaxing and reading your book. You can feel someone watching over you but when you looked around, you saw nothing again. You dropped off the feeling and pulled out your music player to distract yourself for thinking of something creepy.

Even though you’re listening to music, you still can hear a sound around you. You still feel like someone is watching you then after some minutes, you hear someone coughing. Afraid to look who it is, you place your book in front of you causing not to see your face.

“___-ah. There’s no ghost. Ghosts are not true!” you thought.

JIYONG’S POV

I keep following ___ because I just want her to notice me and not only her books. When she sat on the bench, I hid behind the bush and keep an eye on her. She stops reading and looked around then turned to her books again then she pulled her music player.

I went to the back of the bench where she’s sitting and cough taking her attention to mine. She places her book right in front of her face. I walked in front of her and cough still taking her attention.

END OF POV

You slowly taking down your book and you saw someone’s feet.

“Omo! Ghost!” you thought and suddenly looked up.

You almost jump in shock to see your classmate, Jiyong staring at you and smiling. You remove your earphones from your ears and ask him.

“Do you need something Jiyong?” You asked.

“Uhm. Just wanna ask for some of our lecture in Physics. Hehe.” Jiyong answered, shyly.

“Nice Jiyong! Just tell her! Don’t make any excuses!!!” Jiyong said to himself.

“Right timing! I’m reading it now.” You said and give your sweetest smile.

“Omo! Your smile ___-ah! Don’t smile in front of me like that! No, keep smiling!” Jiyong thought.

Jiyong start to asked questions and you answering it. But suddenly he stops asking. You looked up at him and you met his eyes staring at yours.

“Ji! You can do it! Hwating!” Jiyong thought.

“___-ah, I need to tell you something.” Jiyong started and took a deep breath.

“What is it?” You asked still looking at him.

You’re not just looking at him but mesmerizing every single of his face. He has brown eyes, pretty face, beautiful nose and pink lips. Everything about him is just perfect.

“___! Stop staring at him.” You thought.

“I don’t know if you feel the same way but I want you to know that I really like you. Ah no, erase that. I love you. I want to know if you… feel the same.” Jiyong said which became you shock.

“Do I feel the same way? I do! Jiyong is my long time crush but everyone tells me he doesn’t like me. Then why is he telling me he loves me?” you thought.

“Everyone tells me you doesn’t like me, I mean a nerd like me. Then why are saying you love me?” you asked him.

“Well honestly, I don’t really like you.” He answered and you raised your eyebrows.

“You jerk! How dare you tell me you love then tell me you really don’t like me?” you yelled in your mind.

“But they didn’t say I don’t love you. ___-ah, like and love is different. I don’t like you because I love you. Now, I want to know if you love me too.” Jiyong explained and smiled.

“Well, to tell you the truth… Yes.” You answered and smiled.

Jiyong move closer to you and hugged you. He doesn’t need to follow you anywhere because he claims you now as his beloved girlfriend.


This is actually my first individual scenario. Hihihi. =)) I hope you all like this!