Big Bang as teachers (non-romantic)

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: Anon (tumblr)

 

YOUR’S POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm echoing through my room. I turn off my alarm and sat up; I looked at the clock and widen my eyes. 7:21! Omo, I’m going to be late! I hurriedly went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I put on my school uniform and went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast that mom cooked for me.

After eating my breakfast, I cleaned the table and rapidly brushed my teeth. As soon as I finished brushing my teeth, I looked at my wrist watch and saw the time, 7: 55! Kyyyaaaaahhh! I grabbed my shoes and put it on and hurriedly ran towards my school. Thank goodness, my school is just near to my house.

I ran faster and I’m just on time before the guards closed the gates. “Kamsahamnida!” I bowed to the guards as I ran towards my first class. Aigoo, I’m dead if I’m late! I stopped in front of the closed door of my first class and tried to catch my breath before opening the door and went inside. “Annyeong Haseyo, I’m sorry I’m late Mr. Kwon.” I apologized while bowing my head. I heard him sighed

“Just don’t be late again Ms. (your surname). Now, go to your seat. I’ll continue my lesson.” Mr. Kwon told me and I did as he said. That’s Mr. Kwon Jiyong, he’s my math teacher. He’s really nice teacher but when you made him mad, prepare yourself for punishment or worst detention! That’s why I really don’t want him to be mad at me; he’s really scary as if there’s a dragon inside of him.

I carefully listen to his lesson since I don’t want to be embarrassed in front of my classmates. “Okay class, pop quiz!” Mr. Kwon announced loudly and I widen my eyes. Oh crap! I didn’t get to study yesterday! What am I going to do? I thought as Mr. Kwon gave me my test paper. He give me a look as if saying ‘don’t you dare have a low score!’

I started answering my paper and once I finished it, I passed it to Mr. Kwon and he started checking it. I think I did well, not my best but that’s okay. I walked back towards my seat and started doodling at my notebook as I wait for Mr. Kwon to announce our scores.

“Our high score is 45 out of 50, Ms. (your surname)!” Mr. Kwon revealed and I was shocked. I didn’t expect it to be me. I guess I’m so lucky today. After my class to Mr. Kwon, I walked towards my second class.

I sat on my chair and waited for our Science teacher to arrive. After 5 minutes of waiting, our teacher walked in with his cute eye-smile. “Annyeong Haseyo Mr. Dong!” We greeted him with also a smile. “Annyeong class. Now, we have an experiment! Get your things and we’re going to the lab.” Mr. Dong said as he waited for us to get our things before going to the laboratory.

Mr. Dong Young Bae, my science teacher. He’s not the type of teacher who will get mad at you right away but he’ll just talk to one on one. And that’s make me nervous if ever I do wrong. As I can see, Mr. Kwon and Mr. Dong are best friends. They got along well.

We sat on our respective chair by group. Mr. Dong keeps on telling us to be careful if we don’t want to burn (I don’t want that though). My group really did well, said Mr. Dong. As we finished our experiment, Mr. Dong explained what we did and what its purpose is.

The bell rang signaling that the class is over and lunch time! We went out of the lab and went to the cafeteria to buy foods or eat the lunch, our mom cooked for us. I sat on my usual table with my friends and ate our lunch, filled with stories and laughter.

After the lunch break, I walked to my third and boring subject. It’s not that our teaching is boring, it’s the subject. In fact, our teacher is good looking (Don’t think anything! That’s only my opinion). I stepped in inside the class and went to my seat. Our teacher is already sitting on his chair, waiting for his students to come.

When all the students are already inside the room, he stood up as well as the students (including me). “Annyeong class!” His deep voice greeted us. “Annyeong Haseyo Mr. Choi.” We greeted him back and sat on our seat.

Mr. Choi Seung Hyun, history teacher. He’s the teacher that can make you terrified in just his stare, but he’s funny as well. I sometimes enjoy his class when I’m in good mood. Mr. Choi started his lesson, and I can say it’s not that boring like usual.

The class lasted for an hour; well, all of my classes are one hour. I happily jumped up and down as I walked to my second to last subject, my favorite subject! I made my way to the class and sat down on my seat. All of my classmates are chatting while waiting for our teacher.

“Annyeong Haseyo! Mr. Kang imnida!” Mr. Kang cheerfully went inside. We greeted him back cheerfully then he started the lesson.

Mr. Kang Daesung, our English teacher! He’s actually my favorite teacher since he’s fun to be with. And I always enjoy his class, he always joke around but when he said he’s serious then it’s serious. He always smiles around, he never get mad at us which made me like him as my favorite teacher.

Mr. Kang is just like Mr. Dong, they have the same eye-smile but Mr. Kang is much smaller (and that makes him cute! I don’t like him, okay! He’s just cute!).

Every time I’m in Mr. Kang’s class, my confident boosts up, not to brag but the reason why I’m confident is I’m the best in talking in English among my classmates, that’s what Mr. Kang said. Hehehe.

I’m really sad that English is already done but at least I’m going home soon! Kekeke. I walked towards my locker and grabbed my P.E uniform. I change my clothes in the bathroom and ran towards the gymnasium. I stopped running, panting. I sat on one of the bench and waited for our teacher.

“Annyeong Class~” our teacher sang as he entered the gymnasium with grand entrance. We greeted him and started to form a line.

Mr. Lee Seung Hyun, our P.E. teacher. Yes, I know, Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee have the same name. But I’m not confuse to them, Mr Choi has a deep voice while Mr. Lee has a dark circles that remind me of a panda.

Mr. Lee is the youngest among my other teachers. I can hear the others call him maknae. Mr. Lee’s class is also fun. He’s nice, funny and just like Mr. Kang, he likes to joke around. He’s one a goofy teacher. Mr. Lee’s subject can make us out of energy but to him, it’s like our energy is not going down. He likes to play around and laugh. He’s actually near to be my favorite teacher next to Mr. Kang. If you place the situation in idols, he is sure the bias wrecker. In just his cute wink, he can make you fall in love with him.

Every time I pass the teacher’s room, I always hear them tease Mr. Lee as a playboy (it’s not that I’m eavesdropping! It’s just that their voices are really loud). As the P.E. subject ended, I walked towards my locker and grabbed my books.

I waved goodbye to my friends and went out of my school. These five guy teachers are like an idol here in our school, many girl teachers drool over them. Not to mention that many students fan-girl over them as well (maybe I can include myself to that). But I know my limits, they’re my teachers and I’m a student, a high school student.


Annyeong Haseyo! I just sneak out to post this. Hehehe. My classes are started and we really do have many assignments already! So, enjoy and comment what you think! ^^