When he thinks you're cheating

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: G–Dragon

Requested by: Anon (tumblr) & Ericalim (AFF)

 

You’re walking towards your shared apartment with you boyfriend who happened to be the famous fashionista leader of Big Bang, G–Dragon; when you bumped into someone. “Ooof, miahnaeyo!” You exclaimed as you bow.

“Aniyo, it’s okay.” The guy trailed off and stopped moving. “Wait, (your name)?” You looked up and it was your best friend in high school. “Oppa!” You happily uttered as you both hugged each other. “It’s been a while. How are you, oppa?” You asked as you start walking side by side. “I’m fine; I already debuted as a leader of EXO.” Kris told you quietly as you nodded.

“I see, you’ve already gained popularity. I’m so proud of you, oppa.” You said with a smile. He looked at you and smiled as well. “So where are you going? Do you mind if we go have a coffee for a while. Let’s catch up!” Kris asked you as you agreed and made your way to the nearest café.

“Why is my jagiya knows EXO’s leader?” Jiyong asked right away as soon as you stepped inside of your shared apartment. You looked at him, raised eyebrow as you wonder how he knew. “He’s my best friend in high school. We accidentally met again earlier and decided to catch up since he doesn’t have any schedule.” You answered as you sat beside Jiyong on the couch and peck him in the lips.

Jiyong smiled and nodded. “Alright, did you eat?” He asked as he glanced at you. “Uh yeah, we ate at the café nearby.” You smiled and turned to look at the TV. “What are you watching oppa?” He shrugged and answered, “There’s nothing good to watch.” You laughed and shook your head. “Aigoo, oppa~ let’s just sleep. I’ll just wash up.” You said and went to the bathroom connected to your shared bedroom.

Jiyong stood up as well; he was about to go in the bedroom when he heard your phone vibrate on the coffee table. He glanced at your phone and walked over to see who messaged you. You told him your password since you started dating because there’s nothing you’re hiding from him. And what is yours is his, same goes from Jiyong.

To: You

From: Kris Oppa

(your name)-ah! Let’s have lunch tomorrow, I don’t have schedules. ^^

Jiyong raised his eyebrow, “Kris Oppa?” He scoffed and walked to your shared bedroom. “Jagiya, Kris texted you.” He knocked on the bathroom door and shouted. “What did he say?” You asked as you turned off the water to hear him clearly. “He told you to have lunch with him tomorrow since he doesn’t have schedules.” Jiyong replied as he glared at your phone, or shall I say to Kris.

“Arasso, tell him I’ll check if I’m free tomorrow.” You answered and Jiyong just nodded as if you can see him. “Aish, why waste your time with him?” Jiyong muttered as he climbed up on the bed and sends the message.

 

Ever since that day, you mostly spent your days with Kris because of Jiyong’s hectic schedule; as they are preparing for Big Bang upcoming album. Little did you know, Jiyong has been keeping an eye to the both of you, he spends his free time from spying you instead of resting. Jiyong trusts you, yes; but Kris, he can feel that Kris has feelings to you, so he must keep an eye to him.

Like today, you are having lunch with Kris again. And Jiyong’s just outside the café you’re in as he was having his lunch too. He clenched his fist as he saw you laughed and smile at the thing Kris said. He hated it, that sweet smile and music-like laugh of yours is for only him to see and hear.

He was already fuming in anger when he saw Kris held your hand casually like he always do it, and you’re just smiling as if he’s your boyfriend. “No, she’s not like that; she won’t do that to me.” Jiyong thought as he tried to calm himself.

“Aigoo, Jiyong-ah. Can’t you what she is doing? She’s definitely cheating on you.” Jiyong shook his head and tried to assure himself that you’re not like that. But when he glanced at your way; his world crashed down.

Kris suddenly kissed you in the lips. He didn’t notice your wide eyes as he punch the steering wheel before driving away.

 

You pushed Kris away and yelled, not loud for you to make a scene. “Are you insane, oppa? Why did you do that? You know, I have a boyfriend!” He held your hand again and stared at you as he spoke, “I’ve been in love with you (your name)-ah. I don’t have courage to tell you back then but I can’t keep this into myself. I know that you have and I’m sorry for kissing you suddenly.”

You looked away and pulled away your hand from his. “I’m sorry, I’ll go now.” You stood up as you bowed and walked out of the café, making your way to your apartment.

“Two can play this game (your name)-ah.” Jiyong thought as he drove his way to the club Big Bang usually go to. The guard, who knows Jiyong, immediately led him to the VIP section. He didn’t questioned him why he’s alone this time, Jiyong usually go with especially the maknae.

As the night came, you’re in the living room wondering where Jiyong was. Seungri called you earlier to ask where Jiyong because he didn’t came back after lunch; that’s not Jiyong because he’s always in time especially when it comes to work. You’re worried because Jiyong’s not answering your texts and calls.

After some time, you heard a car came into stop and you know its Jiyong. You stood up and looked outside the window to see Jiyong with other girl. She’s the one who’s driving, Jiyong probably drank. You see the girl gave the keys to Jiyong and kissed him, full on lips. Your heart broke when you saw Jiyong’s lips tugged up, enjoying the kiss making the kiss last for a minute.

Jiyong stopped the kiss and walked away from the girl without saying anything. As soon as he opened the front door, he saw you standing, arms crossed while glaring at him. “Who was that?” You asked in gritted teeth. Jiyong closed the door and walked passed you.

“My friend.” He answered, not interested. “Really, Jiyong? Then how can you just kiss her like that?” You scoffed as you followed him in the living room. He stayed silent as he went to your bedroom and grabbed some clothes to change into.

“Ya Jiyong, I’m talking to you! Are you happy with her? Is she giving you the things you wanted, huh? Answer me Jiyong!” You yelled as you follow him around. “Why does it matter to you? You were the one who started it! I can play this game too.” Jiyong shouted back. “What game are you talking about?” You asked him, anger already building between you.

“You think I didn’t know? You said Kris was your friend but I saw you kissing him! You were cheating on me (your name)-ah!” Jiyong shouted as he turned to face you. “No, I’m not cheating on you. You were the one we are talking about here.” You argued back as you turned around but Jiyong grabbed your wrist tightly, making you hissed in pain.

“Jiyong-ah! Let go, I’m hurting!” You cried in pain as you tried pry his hand on your wrist. “No.” Jiyong clenched his teeth. “You’re going to Kris if I let you, are you?” Jiyong added as he tightened his hold onto you.

“I am not!” You muttered as you continue to cry, tears stained on your face. Jiyong, who saw your tear-stained face soften and slowly let go of you. “I-I’m sorry, jagiya. I didn’t mean it.” Jiyong hung his head and sat on the floor.

“I saw you with Kris earlier and I got angry when I saw you kissed.” Jiyong explained. You squatted in front of his and cupped his face to look at him. “Kris confessed to me but I told him I have you. You know, I only love you.” You said as you looked intently in his eyes.

“I know, I should’ve trusted you more. I’m sorry, jagiya.” He whispered. “I’m sorry for not being an understanding boyfriend, I’m being childish. You know I only love you too, right Jagiya? That girl is nothing compared to you.” Jiyong added as he looked at you, tears falling from his eyes.

“I know, oppa. Let’s just forget about this.” You smiled at him as you both wiped the tears of each other. “And don’t be jealous of Kris, Oppa. I only want you.” You assured him as you peck him on the lips.

“You call it 'jealousy,' I call it 'fear of losing you.’” Jiyong pouted as he hugged you tightly.


Annyeong Haseyo Yeorubun!!! I'm sorry for being hiatus without telling all of you. I've been busy with school works and I was and still having writer's block. Anyway, I'll try to update more often as summer vacation started. Yaaaaayyy! Hehehe. So, I hope you all like this. Have fun, everyone! ^^

Note: Requests are still close. I'm finishing all the other requests, so yeah. :)