When he likes you but you have a boyfriend

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: Jiyong

Requested by: kangjiwon122 (tumblr)

 

Jiyong is sitting on the black couch inside his studio; hands fidgeting as he can’t stop thinking about you. Ever since you met, his mind only focused on you. It can be easy if only you’re single, but that’s the problem; you have a boyfriend and much worst is your boyfriend is his close friend. He doesn’t want to be in the news saying: ‘G – Dragon stealing his best friend’s girlfriend.’

“Ahhh! Stop it! Please, stop thinking!” Jiyong muttered as holds his head with eyes closed. He didn’t even heard the door creaked open and one of walked in. “Hyung, what are you doing?” Seungri, his favorite maknae tapped him in his shoulder.

Jiyong looked up at Seungri then sighed. “Maknae, what can I do? I keep on thinking her! This is not good!” Jiyong whined and Seungri laughed. “Aigoo, hyung! That’s not bad! You’re old enough; that’s the sign that you have to date!” Seungri answered with a chuckle.

“You say that it’s good but it’s not. She has a boyfriend and he’s my close friend. Maknae, help me! You’re good at this!” Jiyong shakes Seungri as he continued to whine. “Oww, hyung! I’m getting dizzy! Hyung!” Seungri cried as he tried Jiyong to stop him from shaking.

Jiyong stopped shaking Seungri and looked at Seungri. “Hyung, just distract yourself from thinking her.” Seungri told his hyung and smiled. Jiyong sighed and closed his eyes.

You, on the other hand, don’t have a clue of his feelings. Ever since Hyun Su, your boyfriend introduced you to Jiyong, you grew closer with Jiyong knowing that he is your boyfriend’s close friend. You want Jiyong to accept you as his friend’s girlfriend. You don’t want someone separating you, like the one you watch in dramas.

You’re supposed to go out with Hyun Su but you thought you’ll take care of him instead since you receive a message from Hyun Su that he is sick. You went to the grocery store to buy ingredients for the chicken soup you’re going to make for him.

Arriving at your boyfriend’s apartment complex, you immediately went to his room.  You pressed the password and let yourself in. As you placed the things you bought in the kitchen, you heard a loud thud in your boyfriend’s room and chuckled.

“Aigoo, Hyun Su is really clumsy sometimes.” You thought as you make your way to your boyfriend’s room.

While walking towards his room, you can hear a girl giggling inside. You carefully take steps, not making a sound, heart pounding so fast. “Oppa~” You hear a girl whine cutely and it disgusts you. You slowly open the bedroom’s door and there you saw your boyfriend hugging other girl on his bed.

The girl gasped as she saw you standing at the door, smirking at the both of them. “J-jagi?” Hyun Su stuttered, eyes wide. “I see that someone is already taking care of you.” You said eyebrow rose. “I-jagi, it’s not what you think! I can explain!” Hyun Su jump out from bed and ran towards you as you walked backward.

“No need to explain, Hyun Su. Just tell me how long have you been cheating?” You asked bravely, not letting Hyun Su to see that you’re weak. “Please, jagiya. Don’t -”

“Just TELL ME!” you screamed at him. Hyun Su hung his head low, ashamed at what he did. “2 months.” You scoffed and looked away. “I guess this is over.” You announced and went to grab your bag at the coffee table in the living room before going out and slamming the front door.

You walked mindlessly at the park as you mentally scolded yourself for not noticing your boyfriend’s behavior those past 2 months. He started cancelling dates, losing his interest at you and avoiding you. You should’ve noticed these hints.

You accidentally bumped into someone and you bowed as you say your apology. “I’m sorry; I should’ve looked at my way.” You said while bowing. “No, I’m fine. Omo! (your name)?”  You looked up and it was Jiyong who you bumped into.

“Oh, Jiyong oppa.” You smiled as well as him. “So what are you doing here alone? Where’s Hyun Su?” Jiyong asked as you both start to walk side by side. “I’m just strolling around. And Hyun Su’s at his apartment.” You answered him while rolling your eyes as you talked about Hyun Su.

“I see. How are you both doing?” Jiyong asked, oblivious of your heartbreak for talking about your ex-boyfriend. “Well, I broke up with him.” You answered honestly. “What? Why?” Jiyong is shocked, although he is happy that you broke up with Hyun Su, he still curious why you broke up suddenly. You were happy yesterday with Hyun Su.

“He cheated on me.” You answered and it made Jiyong boil inside. How could Hyun Su hurt you? Hyun Su is lucky to have you and then just hurt you like that? How stupid he was for letting you go, yet Jiyong is thankful that he can have a chance.

“Uh (your name), If you need comfort, you can always call me and I’ll make my way to you. You know that right? We’re friends after all.” And I want us to be more. Jiyong smiled and you smiled with a nod.

It’s been 4 months since that day and Jiyong would check on you if you’re okay though you always tell him that you’re okay. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Jiyong asked again for the nth time. “Of course, oppa. I’m sure, you always ask that.” You chuckled at him. “Ah, jeongmal?” Jiyong nervously laughed. “I just want to make sure, okay. It hurts that you’re hurting.” Jiyong added and the line suddenly went silent.

“And why are you hurting?” You asked him in curiosity. Jiyong is taken aback and realized what he said. “Okay Jiyong, it’s now or never.” Jiyong said to himself. “(your name), I don’t know if you’re fully heal now from what happened and I don’t want to ruin our friendship but I just can’t hold my feelings, it’s like my heart will explode anytime soon if I keep this feeling. (your name), I’ve been liking you since the day I met you. I know I shouldn’t feel this way knowing that you’re my friend’s girlfriend.” Jiyong stated and all he can hear is your heavy breathing on the other line.

“Can you give me a chance? I’ll help you fix your broken heart. I’m not rushing you though, I can wait. I’m just asking for a chance.” Jiyong added, heart beating fast.

Silence enveloped the other line. Jiyong looked at his phone and the line is still on. “(your name)? A-are you still there?” Jiyong stuttered.

On the other side, you’re frozen in your spot. You never thought Jiyong will like you. How can he possibly like you? You’re not that beautiful, y and cute like the celebrity girls around him every day and you’re just a plain and simple girl.

You chuckled darkly, “You’re kidding, right? Stop messing around me, oppa.” You answered with a laugh. “I’m not kidding, (your name). I’m not messing around. I meant what I said, how can I joke about my feelings?” Jiyong told you in pure seriousness.

Jiyong heard you sighed on the other line and thought that you don’t see him like the way he see you. “Tomorrow, 7 pm. You better plan something! Annyeong, oppa!” You hurriedly say and hung up leaving a surprised Jiyong, smiling like idiot.


Annyeong yeorubun! Did you miss me? Hahaha. XD

It's been a while since I wrote a scenario, and I'm happy that I finally wrote something again! Hehehe. I'm sorry for my absence, school is really tiring; not to mention that I'm having a write's block. Hahaha. I'm sorry if this is not really good. ^^

Oooohhh! Christmas is near, everyone! Be good in Christmas, arasso? =D