When you realize that you’re in love with him

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: TOP

Requested by: debbiekamil (tumblr)

 

Seunghyun and you are walking to the park, a little gap between you. Seunghyun had his day off today so he asked you out for a walk. You’re his best friend, that’s what you thought. Ever since you became friends, Seunghyun develop feelings towards you. He’s just waiting for the perfect time to confess.

You laughed at Seunghyun’s joke as he as well laughed. You playfully slapped his arms as you continue to laugh. Ahh, I’m sure I’m in heaven right now. Seunghyun thought as he listened to your angel like – laugh.

“Seunghyun – ah, sing Seungri’s next day!” You as he blushed. “Aniyo, you’re going to laugh again!” Seunghyun whined and you laughed again. “Please? I promise I won’t.” You pleaded holding your laugh.

“Aigoo, I can’t win to you.” Seunghyun gave up and took a deep breath. “Gaseumeul da teoreonael su itdamyeon. Neoran gieok meonjeo hana kkaji. Neoran saram cham jidokhan jungdokman kata.” Seunghyun sang and you chuckled. “Ya! I thought you’re not going to laugh?” Seunghyun whined and you shook your head. “I’m sorry.” You apologized composing yourself as you hold your laughter.

Seunghyun took his turn to tease you and you pouted but smile slowly showing to your beautiful lips. “Kyeopta! (So cute).” Seunghyun muttered as he stared at you. “Why are you staring at me like that?” You asked him, raised eyebrow.

Seunghyun looked away, blushing that he caught you staring. He coughed and smiled, “Nothing.” He said and continues your walk. He stretched his arms out and placed it on his shoulders. You rolled your eyes with a small smile.

You playfully removed his arms and walked ahead of him. Seunghyun shook his head and fasten his pace to catch up with you. “Ya!” Seunghyun shouted with a chuckle. You turned around, walking backward.

“I hate you!” You shouted with a smile. “I love you!” Seunghyun shouted back which took you surprised and stopped in your tracks. Seunghyun walked towards you with a slight smile. “Saranghaeyo, I want to know if you feel the same.” Seunghyun whispered.

You looked down and took a deep breath. You looked up at him with a sad smile. “I-I’m sorry Seunghyun –” Seunghyun interrupted you. “No, it’s fine. Let’s forget about this, ne?” Seunghyun told you and you just sighed, following him.

One week later, Seunghyun acts like nothing happened. You both keep hanging out together when you’re both in your free time or day off. Ever since Seunghyun confessed, you don’t know what is going to you but you keep staring at him every time he talks, laugh and smile.

It’s like you’re thinking about how you rejected him, a guy who always there for you the whole time. You frowned as you keep on thinking. “Ya!” Seunghyun called your attention as he waved his hand in front of you.

You came in your senses and looked at him. “O–oh yea?” You stuttered as you stared at him again. “Aish, you always stare at space. What’s wrong?” Seunghyun asked you, worriedly. He can’t help to be worried about you since he’s still his best friend and he’s still in love with you. It’ll be hard for him to move on.

“Ah, nothing. I’m just thinking.” You answered him, giving a reassuring smile. Seunghyun didn’t argue and just nodded. “Seunghyun” You called him. Seunghyun looked at you but you avoided his gazes and stared at some spaces.

“What if we try?” You asked him and it made Seunghyun curious. “Try what?” Seunghyun asked. “Dating?” You asked still avoiding his gaze which you didn’t saw that Seunghyun’s blushing face. “(your name) – ah, I already said it’s okay that you don’t feel the same. And I also told you to forget it.” Seunghyun answered calmly.

You suddenly looked at him. “Yes, you told me that but I can’t help but think if I really don’t feel the same. I can’t seem to forget about what you said. As much I want to forget it, it’ll make a way to come back in my mind.” You explained carefully, looking straight at his killer eyes.

Seunghyun’s heartbeat beats faster as he hopes that you really feel the same. He looked back at you, eyes twinkling. He smiled at you, nodding, not wanting to slip the chance. He wanted this to work out.

You smiled back, heart pounding so fast. Maybe I was wrong about loving him as a friend only. You said to yourself. “Let’s go!” Seunghyun stood up and you looked up at him. “Where?” You asked as you also stood up.

“I don’t know, as long as I’m with you, I’m okay.” Seunghyun sweet – talk which made you smile and blushed. You nodded and held his hand. Seunghyun looked at your hands and looked back at you with a smile. His fingers entwine with yours, perfectly fits with each other.

“Let’s go.” You both walked out of his apartment, hands holding and spend your day together.


Annyeong Haseyo! I'm sorry for the lame ending. Haha. But i hope this is not bad.

I'm sorry for saying  this but request are close for a while. School is giving me so much work. I hope you all understand. I'll tell you all when to request. Kamsahamnida! <3