Going at the park together

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: Taeyang

Request by: anon (tumblr)

 

You’re sleeping peacefully when someone knocks on your door. You suddenly woke up when you hear someone unlocking your door. You get your umbrella and hold it high, ready to hit a burglar. You open your room door and silently went to the living room, hiding behind the wall.

You hold tight your umbrella and murmur a pray. You saw his shadow walking towards you, he’s body is masculine and he’s hair Mohawk. When he’s already walk pass you, you were about to hit him when he turned to you. You relieved and drop your umbrella to hug him.

“Oppa! You scared me. I thought you’re burglar or something.” You said while hugging him and you both laugh.

“Mianhae Jagi.” Taeyang said and smiled. You let go of the hug and smiled at him.

“Why are you here Oppa?” You asked.

“Can’t I visit my girlfriend?” Taeyang asked and you shook your head.

“Well, I just want to have some time alone with my Jagi.” He said and smiled.

You both went to the living room and watch television. Taeyang looked at you and notice that you’re already bored. You looked at him and ask.

“Why are you looking at me, Oppa? Do I have something on my face?” You asked and wipe every part of your face.

“Ani. It’s just that, I think you’re kinda bored. Do you want to go to the park?” Taeyang answered you with a question.

“Okay. Let me change first.” You said and went to your room.

Taeyang turned off the television and patiently wait for you in the living room. You change your clothes into a simple shirt and denim short. Then you went out of your room.

“Let’s go, Oppa.” You said and smiled. Taeyang smiled.

You both went to his car and made your way the park. Taeyang park the car in the parking lot and help you go out of the car.

You were happily walking, holding hands. You both saw the bike station and borrow two bicycles and paid. You ride the bicycle and Taeyang follow you with his bike.

After some minutes, you both return the bike and walk again holding hands. You sit on the bench and you place your head in his shoulder, still holding his hand. You start to play with his hand and smiled.

“Oppa, thank you.” You said and he looks at you.

“Why are you thanking me?” He asked.

“It’s just, even though you have a hectic schedule. You still have time to do this with me.” You answered and smiled. He smiled back.

“You don’t have to thank me, Jagi. I’m your boyfriend and I don’t you to be lonely.” He said and smiled. He give you peck in the lips and you smiled.

“Saranghae, Jagi.” He said and hugged you.

“Nago Saranghae Oppa.” You answered and smiled.


Here's a Taeyang scenario! Hope you like this! =D Request please? *puppy eyes*

Comment, subscribe and vote! =D