When he propose to you

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: Seungri

 

You pick out an outfit for tonight’s dinner. Seungri texted you saying that he have a surprise to you. Even though you don’t know about what is the surprise, you feel excited and a bit nervous? You don’t know why.

After you pick out an outfit, you wash up yourself and started to dress up. You put a light make up and waited for Seungri’s arrival. When you hear the doorbell rang, you took your pouch and went downstairs.

You open the door and there he is your handsome prince charming. Seungri is standing there, smiling sweetly at you. You smiled back and close your door and locked it. Seungri led you to his car and said, “You look beautiful, as always.” He smiled.

“And so do you.” You replied him with a smile. You both went in the car and drove off. You didn’t care where he is taking you as long as he is by your side. You didn’t realize the time and you didn’t notice that you are already there.

“Jagi, come on now.” Seungri smiled at you. You smiled back. Seungri took you to the famous Korean restaurant. Your heart started to beat faster and you don’t know why. “Tonight is not that special, is it?” you thought. But you didn’t know what will happen.

Seungri led you inside and you were shock when you saw that your family, his family, and your friends even the Big Bang members are there. He booked the entire restaurant just for tonight?

“Seunghyun oppa, what is this?” You asked with a smile. He smiled and said, “You’ll see.” He led you to your parents and you hugged them tightly. “What are you doing here?” You asked them and they shrugged.

“Let’s order something.” Seungri said and you sat in the table. You ordered and started to eat. After you eat, Seungri stood up and went in front, holding a microphone.

“Uhm. Hello everyone! Thank you for coming here. I’m really happy that my jagi is happy seeing you all here. And hyungs, thank you for helping me here. Anyway, I prepared a song for my jagi’s parents.” Seungri said with a smile.

When the song started, you were speechless. Seungri is singing this song to your parents.

“I Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me ‘til the day that I die, yeah
I’m gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She’ll be the most beautiful bride that I’ve ever seen
I can’t wait to smile
When she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter”

♫♪♫♪

As the song finished, the people around you is speechless as you are, well except to his BigBang hyungs, probably know what his plans. Seungri smiled at you and to your parents. You saw your parents nodded with a smile. Seungri walked towards you and knelt in one knee.

“Jagi, I’ve been waiting for this moment to come. We’ve been 4 years together already and our 2 years of being together, I nearly lose you and I don’t want to lose you. I’m nothing without you, just like water to a person. Jagiya, would you be my queen and spend your life with me?” Seungri said and smiled sweetly.

Your eyes are teary and you’re really speechless. You manage to speak but no words came out so you just nodded and Seungri hugged you happily.


Annyeong! Seungri scenario! Please request, okay? I'll be happy to do it! =D