When he rejects you

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: Jiyong

Requested by: Anon (tumblr)

 

Jiyong is in the studio, making a new song for his comeback. He felt his phone vibrate from his pocket and checked who messaged him. He smiled when he saw it was from you.

To: Jiyong

From: (your name)

Oppa! Are you free? Let’s eat lunch together at our usual café!

Jiyong got up from his seat and took his keys, wallet and phone. He made his way to the parking lot to his car. He needed a break from work so he’s happy that you messaged him and invited him to eat lunch together.

Jiyong and you are childhood friends. You met each other when you moved house and you both became neighbors.

“Jiyong-ah, let’s go welcome our new neighbors!” Jiyong’s sister, Dami happily told him. “Arasso noona.” Jiyong obeyed his sister and followed her outside.

Dami knocked on the door and greeted by a cute, little girl. “Annyeong Haseyo!” Dami happily greeted the girl. “Oh, annyeong haseyo!” greeted by the girl with a shy smile. “I’m Kwon Dami and this is my brother, Kwon Jiyong. We are your neighbors. It’s nice to meet our new neighbors.” Dami introduced politely.

You bowed and you introduced yourself. “Nice to meet you, I’m (your name).”

Jiyong stopped in front of the café and went inside with his disguise on. You heard the bells jingled and you looked at the guy who went inside with his disguise on, you smiled at him and waved. He saw you and walked towards your table.

“Thank goodness, you came!” You said sarcastically and he laughed. “I just needed a break from work.” Jiyong responded. “Just what I thought.” You told him with a smile. You called a waiter and you both ordered your lunch.

Jiyong watched the waiter trying to flirt with you but you just giving him a smile. Jiyong laughed when the waiter walked away to prepare your orders.

“Why are you laughing, oppa?” You asked him, raised eyebrow. “Well, that waiter is trying to flirt with you and you are oblivious to notice.” Jiyong explained with a chuckle. “Ah really?” You laugh as well.

The same waiter came back to your table to serve your orders. You thanked at him with a smile. “You know you should smile often to attract boys. You’re old enough to have the guy you love.” Jiyong commented as he ate his food.

You looked at him and looked back at your food. That’s what you always tell but you don’t know what I am feeling. You thought. Ever since you became friends, you always thought that Jiyong is cute and that made you have a crush on him. You thought your feeling will go eventually but the more you got closer the more you fall for him.

Jiyong noticed that you’re just staring at your food and playing it with your chopsticks. “(your name), what’s wrong? Don’t you like your food?” Jiyong asked you. You looked at him and shook your head.

“Nothing’s wrong oppa.” You said with a slight smile. “Don’t lie, you can tell me everything. I’m your best friend, remember.” Jiyong said with a smile. You cringed at the word ‘best friend’ and scoffed.

You took a deep breath and looked at him straight in the eyes. “Am I just your best friend oppa? Because to me, you’re more than that. Jiyong, I’ve been in love with you for who knows how long. It only started with a little crush and I didn’t notice that these feelings are getting stronger.” You confessed looking at him with hopeful and fearful.

“I want to ask, if you feel the same way?” You asked him, smiling hopefully. Jiyong looked at you, shocked at what he heard. He admits that you’re beautiful inside out but he just loves you as his sister.

“(your name), you’re joking right?” Jiyong asked you. “Of course not oppa. Why would I joke about my feelings?” You answered him, tears threatening to fall.

Jiyong bit his bottom lip and sighed. “(your name), I do love you but only as my sister.” Jiyong confessed which made your tears fell down. You looked down at your fingers laying on your lap, letting your tears flow.

You looked up at him with a smile. “Just what I expected.” You told him and stood up from your seat and walk out of the café, crying.


Annyeong Haseyo Everyone! GD scenario for all of you! ^^