When he likes you back

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Sequel to When he rejects you

Big Bang member: Jiyong

Requested by: ShannonGD

 

JIYONG’S POV

I stared at the chair in front of me, where you just sat a while ago. You walked out of the café, face stained with tears. I don’t know why, but I felt like my heart crashed when I saw you crying.  I sighed and stood up after leaving a tip on the table.

I walked towards my car and made my way to our dorm. I’m not in the mood to go back to work after what I found out that you’ve been in love with me. I opened the front door and saw the maknae watching television with chips.

I didn’t bother him and continue to walk towards my room. “Oh hey hyung!” Seungri greeted me happily but I just slammed the door.

AUTHOR’S POV

Seungri stared at Jiyong’s door and stood up. He knows something’s wrong. He must know what his favorite hyung’s problem. He gently knocked on the door but silence greeted him. “Hyung?” Seungri asked worriedly.

He heard a faint ‘hmm’ which belong to Jiyong. Seungri turned the door knob and luckily it’s not lock. “Hyung, what’s wrong?” Seungri asked as he walked towards Jiyong’s bed. He sat on the end of the bed, looking at the leader lying on his stomach.

“Nothing’s wrong, maknae.” Jiyong murmured not looking at Seungri. “Psh, right. Nothing’s wrong when it clearly has.” Seungri scoffed rolling his eyes. “Just go away, maknae!” Jiyong said playfully kicking him. “I’m not going until you tell me hyung.” Seungri sat still hands crossed.

“Fine, (your name) confessed to me.” Jiyong revealed which made Seungri looked at him eyes widen. “She likes you?” Seungri asked still shocked. “Yea, I was shock too when she confessed.” Jiyong replied.

“Aigoo, I thought I’m the one she likes.” Seungri thought out loud which earned him a smack on the head. “I’m just joking hyung! Anyway, what did you tell her?” Seungri asked seriously. Jiyong sighed, “I rejected her.” Jiyong answered which earned a smack from Seungri.

“Ya! What was that for?” Jiyong questioned, annoyed. “You rejected the pretty girl hyung! That’s what that for!” Seungri scolded his hyung. Jiyong glared at him and Seungri just rolled his eyes. “And why are you sulking here?” Seungri asked.

“I don’t know.” Jiyong answered. Seungri shook his head, “tsk, tsk, tsk. You’re the one who rejected her, (your name) noona should be the one sulking not you!” Seungri pointed out. “I feel guilty, maknae.” Jiyong spoke. “Then why did you reject her?” Seungri asked eyebrow raise.

Jiyong sighed and buried his head on his pillow.

 

It’s been a year since Jiyong saw you. After you walked out of the café, that’s the last time he saw you. He tried calling you but you’re not answering, it was always directing to voice mail. He also went to your apartment but you were not there. He gave up contacting you, thinking that you needed a time alone.

As usual, Jiyong is in the studio but this time, he’s only staring at the space. Seungri nudged Young Bae and looked at Jiyong, they were talking in the eyes. “Hyung, he’s always like that.” Seungri whispered to Young Bae.

“I know, we’ll think of a way.” Young Bae whispered back as they continue to watch their leader. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. The two looked at the door and back to their leader who didn’t move a bit.

Seungi opened the door, revealing YG. “Sajangnim, annyeong haseyo.” Seungri bowed as he opened the door wide for YG. “Annyeong haseyo sajangnim.” Young Bae stood up and bowed as well. YG nodded with a smile.

Jiyong, who now came back in his senses turned around and saw YG. He quickly stood up and bowed. “Annyeong haseyo sajangnim.”

“Anyway, I just want to say that we’ll be having a dinner tonight. I’m going to introduce someone who will become part of our family.” YG informed the three and they nodded. “Okay, that’s all.” YG said and went out.

Seungri looked at his hyungs with a smile. “Let’s go shopping hyungs!” Seungri cheered but Young Bae smacked him on the head. “You’re being a girl, maknae!” Young Bae said and that made Seungi pout.

 

The night came; YG reserved a room in the restaurant for them. Soon, one by one came and sat on the chair. Being the nosy, Seungri asked first, “So who’s the new part of the YG Family, sajangnim?” Seungri asked politely.

“She’s on her way.” YG answered with a smile. “She?” Seungri asked. Big Bang members (except Jiyong) smacked him on the head. “Hyung!” Seungri whined. “Don’t think on playing with this girl, maknae.” Seunghyun scolded and bowed at YG, apologizing for Seungri.

YG nodded and looked at the door to see someone walked in. YG stood up, “She’s here.” YG muttered but enough for everyone to hear. “Am I late?” the new girl asked and YG shook his head. “You’re just on time.” YG responded.

Big Bang, who is their back facing the door turned around to see the new comer. “Annyeong Haseyo, (your name) imnida!” You introduced yourself with a smile and bow. Jiyong eyes wide as he saw you again, after a year. “She’s our new producer and composer. Her music is awesome.” YG praised and you shyly smiled.

He unconsciously smiled at himself. You didn’t change at all, except to your hair that is shorter now which is long back then.  You’re still beautiful as ever. “Take a seat, (your name).” YG told you and you sat next to Jiyong. You smiled at him when you met his eyes.

The night continues, the other YG Family keep on asking you some things to get to know you and you always answer them honestly. However, Jiyong just sat and listened to your conversations. “Noona, do you have a boyfriend?” Seungri asked which made the room awkward.

“Ya, Seungri! Why do you always ask the awkward questions?” Daesung whispered but everyone heard him since the room is silent. “No, I don’t have a boyfriend.” You answered him with a smile.

The night ended and everyone made their way back home.

JIYONG’S POV

I can’t believe she’s back! I must be dreaming. I pinched myself and I felt the pain. No, this is not a dream; I’m totally in reality. I felt butterflies spreading on my stomach as I think about her. “Hyungie~” Seungri’s voice echoed through my room.

I looked at him questionably. “You’re totally love struck! You keep on staring at (your name) noona earlier.” Seungri pointed out which made my face flushed. “Oooh, see you’re blushing! I knew it!” Seungri teased and I glared at him.

“Shut up!” I told him but he just cheered more. “Young Bae hyung! Daesung hyung! TOP hyung! Pay up!” Seungri shouted and the three went inside my room. “What maknae?” The three asked.

“Pay up!” Seungri said, open hands. “Jiyong admitted it?” Young Bae asked. What? Okay, now I’m confused! “Nope but I can tell.” Seungri told them while looking creepily at me. “Ya! What is it?” I asked them.

“You’re in love with (your name).” Seunghyun straightforwardly said which made me looked at them. Am I? Well, I’ve been missing her and I’m so happy to see her again. “So, do you?” Daesung asked me, smiling widely.

“I don’t know. I’ve been a mess when I didn’t saw or heard about her and now I’m so happy to see her. Like I want to hug her earlier, tell her that I miss her voice, face, presence. Well, everything about her.” I admitted and again Seungri cheered.

“Aigoo, we can never win over Seungri.” Daesung pouted as they gave maknae 100,000 won each. The three glared at the happy maknae while I just chuckled at them.

Seungri suddenly put his arms over my shoulder. “Let’s go buy a new clothes tomorrow hyung. I’ll pay, you’ll pick.” Seungri said with a smile. That’s maknae!

AUTHOR’S POV

It’s been a week since that night and Jiyong is really nervous whenever you’re around. He can’t stop staring at you while you’re working.

It’s already night time but you and Jiyong are still in the studio, helping each other for Big Bang and 2ne1’s comeback. Teddy and Kush went home immediately since they still have something to do. Jiyong saw you yawn and trying to stay awake by secretly pinching your arms.

Jiyong chuckled and found it cute. “You know, you can sleep for a while. I’ll just wake you up when I’m done.” Jiyong told you but you shook your head. “You’re going to finish all the work? No way, I’m going to sleep.” You replied.

Still the stubborn (your name) I know. Jiyong thought. Jiyong stood up and held your shoulders to help you stand up. “Ya!” You whined as he pushed you towards the couch. “Sleep, arasso? I’ll wake you up later.” Jiyong softly said, and patted your head like a kid.

Jiyong smiled and went back to the table. You rolled your eyes and laid on the couch, letting the sleep over you. Jiyong turned around to see you sleeping peacefully. He smiled and went back to his work.

After finishing all the works, Jiyong stretched with a yawn and stood up. He looked at you with a smile. He squatted down to face you. Jiyong carefully removed your bangs to see your beautiful face. He sat on the floor and watched you sleep. Ahh, this is more interesting to watch than dramas. Jiyong said to himself with a smile.

You stirred a bit and slowly opened your eyes to see someone in front of you. You met his gaze and stared for a while. Time slowly ticking, it’s like they’re the only thing exist. You both came back into your senses and you sat up.

“Uh, you’re finish?” You awkwardly asked and he nodded. “(your name).” Jiyong called you. “Yes?” You looked at him. “Uhm, well, how do I say this? Do you still remember the day that you confessed?” Jiyong asked you.

“Aigoo, let’s not talk about that please! It makes me remember how embarrass I am.” You said with a laugh. “No, we need to talk about that; about what I said.” Jiyong took a deep breath and looked at you.

You just stayed silent to let him speak. “I have something to ask first. Are you a witch?” Jiyong asked, playfully. You smack at him on the shoulders. “Ya! What kind of question of that? How’s that connected to my confession, year ago?” You asked him and he laughed.

“Well, after you confessed; I feel like you casted a spell on me. I’ve been a mess since you left. I’ve missed you.” Jiyong said with his gummy smile. You looked at him weirdly before laughing. “Ya! Why are you laughing?” Jiyong asked you, annoyed.

“Because it’s like you’re confessing to me.” You answered laughing. “I’m confessing though.” Jiyong told you seriously which made you stop laughing. “I’m sorry for hurting you. I realized that without you, my whole world crashed down. I feel like my life is so dull. I realized that I need you to light up my life. You make me complete. You’re my missing piece.” Jiyong declared looking sincerely through your eyes.

“What kind of joke is this, Jiyong?” You asked him, surprised by the sudden confession. “This is not a joke, (your name) – ah. I’m truly, madly and deeply in love with you.” Jiyong said with a smile.

You smiled at him, “Same here.” You answered him and he suddenly stood up while saying a ‘yes’. He made you stand up and hugged you tightly while swaying your both body. You said in unison, “Saranghae”


Annyeong Haseyo Everyone! Okay, I'm sorry if this is not good. I actually didn't plan to write a sequel, however, ShannonGD and MaryReeds requested a sequel so here you go! Haha. I'm really sorry if I disappoint you with my bad writing.

That's it! I'll write the other requested scenarios now. Annyeong! ^^