When he save you from your ex-boyfriend

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: G-Dragon

Requested by: Anon (tumblr)

 

Jiyong sends you a text saying that he’ll go home be late because he’s finishing another song for their new album. But he said he can make it to dinner, so you’re now in the kitchen preparing the ingredients for dinner.

You’re cutting chicken for your Spicy Stirred – fried chicken when someone knocked on the door. Jiyong is so early. You thought as you walked to the front door to open. “Dae Hyun?” You asked, eye wide. “Why are you so shock to see me, honey?” Dae Hyun asked you as he went inside without your permission.

You walked backwards and you can smell the alcohol from Dae Hyun. “What are you doing here?” You asked scared for what he can do to you. Dae Hyun is your ex-boyfriend, abusive ex-boyfriend in fact. You ran away from him and that’s when you met Jiyong. He saved you from him.

“I’m here to get back my girlfriend.” Dae Hyun answered you in creepy way. You moved backwards and before you know it, you landed in the couch looking at him. “D-dae Hyun, we’re over.” You said but you’ve made the wrong move. He approaches you with a smirk in his face.

“Since when?” He asked you near your ears. “I never know that we’re over, you just ran away from me.” He added caressing your shoulders that made you shivers. “Don’t touch me Dae Hyun.” You warned him, trying to hide that you’re scared.

“Oh why not? You’re still my girlfriend.” Dae Hyun said, still caressing your shoulders. You tried removing his hand but he’s just placing it back again. “You’re so beautiful, jagiya.” Dae Hyun whispered as he tried kissing you but you just move your head to left to right.

Your tears are now falling. “Please Dae Hyun, let go of me!” You shouted tears streaming down your cheeks. You tried pushing him away but he didn’t budge and continued what he is doing. “Ya!” You heard someone shouted.

Before you know it, Dae Hyun is already at the floor blood in his lips. “Leave, before I kill you!” Jiyong shouted as Dae Hyun stood up and ran away from your apartment. Jiyong turned to look at you and immediately hugged you tight. “Shh. I’m here now, jagiya.” Jiyong whispered.

You couldn’t talk as you continue to sob. You hugged him not wanting to let go. “O… oppa,” You called him and he answered with an ‘hmm’. “I’m scared. Oppa, I’m scared.” You told him, trembling. “I’m sorry; I should’ve come home sooner. If I see that bastard again, I will kill him.” Jiyong cursed as he clenched his fist.

You cupped his cheeks and kissed him. “Thank you for saving me from him again, oppa.” You thanked him; he smiled at you, giving you a kiss on your forehead; that means that he’s always there for you.


Annyeong Haseyo! Bare with me, this is awkward to write. This is not good! =( Miahnaeyo!