When he is down

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: gumygun (tumblr)

Big Bang member: Taeyang

 

You are now in the hospital with Young Bae, caressing his back as you wait. Young Bae holding your other hand, a little tightly. You looked at Young Bae staring at the door of operation room. You’ve been waiting for an hour now; Taeyang’s dog, Boss is having his operation today.

It’s been days since Boss got sick and now that Taeyang had his day off, he quickly went to the hospital for dogs to examine Boss. Taeyang called you that he is now in the hospital, so you immediately made your way there.

Taeyang took a picture of Boss before his surgery and posted it in his twitter account. As soon as the doctor went out of the room, you both stood up and Taeyang asked the doctor. “How was Boss?” Taeyang asked Boss’ doctor and the doctor gave him a sad look. “I’m sorry but Boss didn’t make it.” The doctor answered sadly.

“I’m sorry for your loss, Mr. Dong.” The doctor said with a bow and excused himself. You placed your hand on his shoulder and he turned around to face you. He gave you his sad smile which returned you with sad smile also.

You both went to where Boss is, you can see the sadness in Taeyang’s small eyes. You know how much he loves Boss. “Goodbye Boss” Taeyang told the unconscious dog. After some time, Taeyang looked at you and led you the way out of the hospital.

You made your way to his car, Taeyang opened the door for you being the gentleman he is even he is in pain right now. Taeyang started the engine and drove off to your shared apartment with silence. You occasionally take glances at him with sadness in your face. You are hurt to see him sad like this; his eyes are full of sadness.

Once you stopped in front of your apartment, you both walked to the apartment as you held his hand making him stopped and looked at you. You looked back at him with a slight smile. You both continue to go inside. You closed the door and Taeyang immediately ran to your shared room.

You sighed as you went to the bedroom and took a peak to see what he is doing. You can see Taeyang sitting at the edge of your bed, head bowed down. You walked over to him and sat beside him, caressing his back like what you did in the hospital.

You heard him sniffing slightly and you know he is crying. “Shh, let it out Oppa.” You comforted him. He looked up at you, tears silently falling. “Boss left me Jagi.” Taeyang told you as you nodded. “I know, Oppa. But he didn’t leave your heart.” You spoke as you looked straight in Taeyang’s eyes.

Taeyang stayed silent as he let you continue your words. “He didn’t leave your heart. He will always at your heart. Boss is in peaceful and beautiful place right now, you know that oppa.” He nodded but still stayed silent. “I wish I could help you take away the pain.” You told him, holding his hands while looking at them. “You are,” Taeyang whispered breaking his silence. You looked up at him, meeting his eyes. “Just don’t leave me, Jagi. Stay with me, ne?” Taeyang uttered as you nodded.

“If you need someone, I’m here. I’m always here for you Oppa. I will always stay for you. I won’t leave you, Oppa. I love you.” You said sincerely, making him speechless. Taeyang smiled making you smile as well. “Thank you Jagiya, for everything. I love you.” Taeyang said holding your hand, entwine with yours.


Annyeong Haseyo! It's sad to know that Taeyang's dog, Boss passed away. I was really shock when I saw it in facebook.

Anyway, I hope you like this! ^^ Annyeong!