When he fell in love with you

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: rozamichelle (tumblr)

Big Bang member: TOP

 

You are hurriedly running towards the concert hall since the staffs let the VIPs went inside late that it’s already going to start the concert. Luckily, you’re in VIP section and you’re really excited to finally see your ultimate favorite boy group, Big Bang in person. 

You went to your seat just in time and the concert just started. You start screaming in happiness along with the other VIPs, waving your crown stick and your banner. When Big Bang started their talk session, you can’t help but laugh at the silliness of these boys.

While Taeyang is talking to the fans, G-Dragon and Seungri are at the corner, flirting with each other and you’re really happy to see G-Ri moments in real life. Daesung is playing with TOP like they’re not in the concert. The 5 year old TOP is here! You laughed at ToDae’s moment.

As the concert ended, the guards led you the way to the backstage to meet Big Bang. Before the concert, they held a raffle to Big Bang’s backstage pass and you won. You didn’t expect to win since there are so many VIPs who joined the raffle; maybe you’re just so lucky.

You bowed at the staffs backstage and waited for Big Bang to change their clothes, that’s what the staffs said. You sat on the chair that Big Bang manager gave you and looked around. You saw Big Bang walking out of their dressing room and walking towards you with their smiles. “You must be (your name)?” G-Dragon asked you as soon as they stopped in front of you. “Annyeong Haseyo!” You tried your best to greet them in Korean and bowed as you smile at them.

They smiled back at you; you tried your best to calm yourself and not to fan girl in front of them. “We’ll introduce ourselves then.” G-Dragon said with a smile. “I’m G-Dragon” G-Dragon introduced first. “Annyeong! I’m Taeyang” Taeyang said shyly.

“Hi! I’m Daesung!” Daesung introduced cheerfully. “Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Big Bang’s cute maknae Seungri!” Seungri said cutely with a peace pose. You laughed at the four guys’ cuteness and looked at the last one who just stood there staring at you. You blushed lightly since your bias is staring at you.

Jiyong sense the awkwardness and nudge his hyung. “Hyung, introduce yourself!” Jiyong whispered. TOP came back in his senses and coughed. “Annyeong! I’m TOP.” TOP said in his deep voice. “And together, we’re BIG… BANG!” They said in unison.

As the time passes, you talked to Big Bang comfortably as well as them. They gave you their latest album with their signature. You notice that TOP is always taking a glance at you that gave you shivers but you just looked at the other four.

When Big Bang bid their goodbye, the four guys went inside the dressing room first leaving TOP standing in front of you. “Uh aren’t you going back?” You asked shyly at your bias. TOP slightly smiled and scratched the back of his neck. “Uh well, I know this is fast and whatever but the first time I saw you, I know instantly that you’re the one I want to spend my life with.” TOP uttered shyly but you just stared at him eyes widen.

“I’m sorry if I make you uncomfortable to what I said but that’s what I feel.” TOP said now looking down at the ground. “No, it’s fine. I’m just shock that you, Big Bang’s TOP like a simple and ordinary girl like me.” You answered him.

“It’s not that it’s impossible for me to like you. Yes, you’re simple but that’s what I like towards you. You’re not like other girls.” TOP said to you looking at your eyes. Sincere filled his eyes as you stared at him. “Move to Korea with me?” TOP asked you.

“I don’t know…” You trailed as you looked down. You know that you want to go to Korea with him but your parents are your problem. They are overprotective when it comes to you being away from them.

 

It’s been 3 days since the concert and Big Bang has gone back to Korea. But you still have contact with TOP; he gave you his number when you are about to go home. You asked your parents to go to Korea but they didn’t let you. You’re in your room, surfing in the internet. You heard your door knocked. “Come in!” You said without taking your eyes out of the screen. 

“(your name)?” You parents walked in, sitting beside you. You looked at them with a question mark in your face. “We know how you love to go to Korea.” Your mom started and you just sighed. “Mom, I know you don’t want me to go. It’s okay.” You turned around to your laptop again.

“But honey, we’re just trying to say that we are letting you go now.” Your dad said in his calm voice. You faced them with a grin in your face. “Really?” You asked them. You know you heard right but you just want to make sure. They nodded and you hugged them both.

“Thanks mom! Thanks dad! I love you both!” You squealed while hugging them. Your parents just laughed at you and gave you your ticket they bought for you. Your parents even bought an apartment for you in Seoul. You smiled and suddenly thought about TOP. I can see you again, oppa. You thought as you packed your things.

Tonight is your flight to Korea. Even though you want to surprise TOP, you just called him since you don’t know anyone in Korea. “Oppa?” You asked as soon as he answered his phone. TOP told you to call him oppa when you asked him what to call him since you don’t know what to address him.

“Hey, (your name)!” TOP answered, excitement filled his voice. How I miss her voice! TOP thought. “Oppa! Guess what?” You told him, hiding your excitement. “What?” TOP asked you. “Aish! You’re no fun, oppa! Anyway, I’m going to Korea tonight!” You said to him smiling from ear to ear.

“Really?” TOP asked happily. “Yes, and my parents even bought me an apartment in Seoul. It’s in XXX” You answered him still smiling. “Omo! Your apartment is near to Big Bang’s dorm!” TOP replied but he seemed shouted because you can hear Seungri’s voice in the background. “Hyung, whose apartment is near to Big Bang’s dorm?” Seungri asked – shouted to TOP.

“No one!” TOP answered Seungri and went back to you. “Call me if you’re already landed so that I can accompany you in your new apartment.” TOP said and you answered with an “okay.”

 

You texted TOP saying that you’re already landed in Korea and he told you that he’s on his way to the airport. You searched around to find TOP as soon as you took your entire luggage. You saw him in his disguise waving and smiling at you. Luckily, no one notice him and you made your way towards him. 

He immediately hugged you when you’re in front of him. “I miss you!” He whispered in your ears while hugging you. You giggled, “I miss you too oppa~” You answered him.

You both walked outside the airport and hailed a cab since TOP doesn’t have a license and the other members still don’t know about what’s going with the both of you. As soon as the cab stopped in front of your apartment, TOP helped you carry your luggage and you both immediately went inside your apartment so no one will notice TOP.

“Thanks oppa!” You said to him with a smile. “No problem (your name).” TOP responded with a smile and winked at you which made you giggled.

As the time passes, you both are seeing each other secretly for 2 months now. And the other Big Bang members don’t have idea about it. You learned about the language and culture and you think you’re already good at it.

You’re both strolling at the park since Big Bang doesn’t have a schedule. You are walking silently side by side, arms brushing with each other. You can feel TOP’s hand slowly trying to holds yours; you slightly smiled until you can completely feel his hand to yours, entwining your fingers.

You looked at your hands and slowly looked at the guy beside you. TOP looked at you when he felt you staring at him, he smiled and tighten his hold trying to get you back into your senses. You smiled back and continued your journey together.


First Chapter! This is requested in tumblr! I hope you like this! Do request and comment what you think! :D