So Goodbye

Fiction and Fact

 

"ya..." someone gently poked you on the  side.

you slowly opened your eyes and groaned. you probably fell asleep on the way home.

"oh ahjussi, I'm so sorry..." you rubbed your eyes and looked out the window. you were just outside Cube Entertainment. 

"I tried asking you the directions, but you were fast asleep so  figured I'd stop here"

you gave the man a warm smile "Ania, its ok ahjussi, I can walk from here."

you wanted to drop by the cafe, and check up on Mrs. Kim and Sohyun unnie. 

"well take care ok! don't go creeping up on vans anymore ^^"

you let out a chuckle. "after that, no I won't anymore. Thank you again!" 

you went out of the van. heavy snow -_-"

you walked straight ahead, to the cafe, then you stopped and looked back at the Cube ent building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The cafe was packed with people. News has gone out that b2st has dined here just the other night. you made your way through crowd when someone accidentally stepped on your foot.

"ouch!"

you shouted so loud that everyone in the cafe stopped talking and looked in your direction.

"err...Annyeong Haseyo!~" you bowed and ran towards the kitchen to hide your embarrassment 

Mrs. Kim was busy kneading some dough, she quickly stops when she sees you, then gives you a bug hug.

she squeezed you tightly, then she said dramatically "______! where have you been! omygosh. I thought you went away! never coming back!"

"Mrs. Kim, are you ok?? how did you?"

She let go of you. "ya, Sohyun came to check up on you last night, your Umma gave her spare keys to the house to help you cook meals. but you weren't there!"

uh-oh...

"you better go there now, I think Sohyun is there, cleaning up. I told her it was ok, I'll be the one to bake right now."

'but the customers, I can help you serve"

Mrs. Kim patted your shoulder. "its ok ~ go back home and rest! where have you been anyway?" you were about to talk when she raised her finger to stop you talking.

Mrs. Kim is so nice today. oh well. I better go home its 7:42 

"on second thought, tell me later! go home and rest!" she added and proceeded on kneading the dough.

you nervously walked to your house. What if Sohyun unnie tells Umma and Appa?

what....

You took a deep breath when you reached your house. You were about to knock when someone opens the door.

Sohyun unnie.

she looked really worried. 

"unnie.."

"YA!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" she quickly grabbed your hands and led you inside.

the smell of kimchi fried rice..yum.

"go sit! and eat!" 

she places a huge bowl of kimchi fried rice in front of you.

she sits opposite of the table.

you quickly wolf down the rice. 

"___-ah, be honest with me. Did you go out last night? Where did you stay? Do you have a boyfriend? Did you run away with him?"

you almost choked on those questions.

"M...mwo?!"

you put down the chopsticks on the table. 

"Unnie, are you serious? I don't have a boyfriend!"

"you were gone for a day!"

"Ania! I was at the Cube ent to return Kikwang's beanie.............."

-after telling her the whole story-

"oh I see...Wow..he really did take you skating?"

you nodded and tried your best to not to smile.

"well, its getting late. I better get back to the Cafe. you have school tomorrow. so you better fix your things, I won't tell your Umma." she walks up to you and hugs you.

"Take care, Sohyun unnie!"

After she has gone out, you locked the doors and went up to your room.

you're phone was on top of the table.

14 missed calls, 10 text messages

was flashed on the screen.

you decided to text them

Umma, Appa, I'm sorry I didn't see you calls and messages. I accidentally placed my phone...

you were trying to think of a good lie -.-

...in the drawer, and it was on silent mode... I lvoe you, please enjoy your vacation and take care! Mrs. Kim and Sohyun unnie are taking care of me, please don't worry ^^

SEND.

you sit on your bed and look around, the events that happened to you haven't sunk in yet. 

you rested your head on the soft pillow.

'Kikwang Oppa....when will I see you again?.."

with that, you drifted back to sleep.

 

thank you for all the wonderful comments & for all the subscribers!  thanks for your support ~ 

boring chapter here, but something exciting is going to happen! ^^ please stay tuned and enjoy!