b2st is the best

Fiction and Fact

 "would you...would you mind it if you rode on my back? you don't want to walk barefoot, there are a lot of sharp rocks here"

it rang through your head. are you dreaming? naah. this was true.

and sharp rocks? but there's a thick layer of snow covering the ground. but this is Kikwang, LEE EFFIN KIKWANG. You didn't want to pass up the opportunity. Besides, you would look stupid walking home with only one shoe.

Kikwang crouched down. "I'm guessing you live just around Cube ent, well that's pretty far from here and its getting dark. I'll bring you inside, come on ride on my back."

you slowly walked up to him and then went on his back. 

his knee's were wobbly at first, surprising for a someone with huge muscles. 

you wrapped your arms around his neck, he slowly lifted you up.

he groaned a little bit "okay...I think I can do this"

"you can do it Oppa! Fighting! ~ ^^"

-akward silence-

Kikwang started to walk "finally ~ I thought you didn't speak at all"

you sort of blushed. there was something in his voice that sent butterflies in your stomach. 

"you look really familiar"

you didn't know what happened but there's something about Kikwang that made you feel at ease. so you started to talk to him as you friend.

"well, I once served you. I'm a waitress in the quaint little cafe just a few blocks away from Cube"

Kikwang stopped. "Omo. OH! the CAKE PLACE!" he then let out a chuckle.

"aigoo so cute -.-" you thought to yourself.

both of you finally reached the entrance to what looked like a little log cabin. Kikwang went down from his back.

he then faced you "you ok? Don't worry you won't get in trouble. I'm -"

"Lee Kikwang I know ^^"

he gave a little eye smile. 

this was one of the stuff why he's your ultimate Bias. his eye smile.

"and you're?"

"Park ______" you gave a bow. 

*someone opens the door*

it was Doojoon. 

"Ya! Kikwang ~ we're waiting for - omo who is she?"

"oh this is Park ______ , well, you know, rode in the van."

"annyeong haseyo, well 7th b2uty to do that this month. come inside, its getting dark."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After explaining your side of story to the Manager, and talking to the other  b2st members, you were ok. Manager said that he would just accompany you home first thing in the morning. 

you were glad your parents were not here. you nearly jumped when the Manager told you that you would be spending the night in one the rooms next to b2st members. 

right after dinner, everyone was in the fireplace. 

"I love relaxing here ~" Junhyung said. he was beside Hyunseung on the couch. 

Junhyung looked at you "____-ah, I admire you a lot really"

you were shocked. 

"w..wae Junhyung?"

"naah, call me Oppa."

"Junhyung Oppa..wae?"

"I just admire b2uties like you, believe me."

he then smiled at you when Kikwang butted in.

"Ya, don't mind him ____. he's just fooling around ^^ "

Manager interuppted 

"everyone. bed. now" 

Kikwang looked at the other members.

"AWWW." Yoseob said, but he looked sleepy already.

"ya _____-ah, do you want to sleep next to me? ekekeke"

Doojoon hit him in the head "don't make her uncomfortable!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang volunteered to show you to one of the  rooms. It was a medium sized room with a small white bed, a small lamp and a sleeping bag on the floor. "Well is this ok for you? ^^;;; "

"ne, Oppa"

"just help me get these small pillows on the floor. if you need anything I'm sleeping in the other room beside this"

In the middle of picking up the pillows both of you accidentally brushed hands.

Dongwoon entered the room. "_____. is it ok if I sleep there?" he pointed to the sleeping bag.

"of course Oppa, I'm only a guest here"

"Well...err..Dongwoon, I'll sleep here"

you looked at Kikwang. he just told you that he was sleeping in the other room.

Dongwoon eyed Kikwang curiously. "Ya, remember you were going to sleep in the other room with Yoseob?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

KIKWANG POV

What. this sly little Dongwoon. I'm sleeping here too whether he likes it or not. 

"Dongwoon, we could both sleep here. Yoseob will probably be happy when I don't sleep there"

"fine. I'll tell Doojoon then"

after a few minutes of arguing the b2st members finally settled with one decision

Everyone sleeps in the room with ______.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you sat akwardly on the bed, all the b2st members were on the floor in sleeping bags. everyone was all fast asleep except for Kikwang. he was texting. you looked at him, then he caught your eye and smiled.  you quickly shifted your gaze, blushing in the process.

"____-ah, go to sleep. we're all fine here. have sweet dreams ok"