Can You Hear Me

Fiction and Fact

"The closer I get
The More scared I get
But this love cannot be stopped"

please let this song load before you start reading but don't PLAY it yet. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0NjMEj9R30 (trust me, its better with the song ^^)

 

"Should I go out or not? Aish ~ I look so stupid. Ugh. I wanna die now."

you looked in the mirror, you were wearing guy clothes. I mean, yeah these are b2st's but still, you looked so stupid. 

Kikwang's oversized hoodie, Dongwoon's 'skinny' jeans.

"Aish ~ is this even called skinny jeans? more like baggy jeans"

a knock on the door. 

"_____. are you ready? We're all here." you heard Yoseob say.

you bit your lip, trying to think of an excuse. "ummm ne Oppa, I'm coming...?"

"ok, we're in the living room if you need us. make it fast, ne?"

"ok oppa!"

you took a deep breath. If only you could go out and buy some clothes, you would. You'd do anything for girl clothes right now. You also have another problem, your shoes. TT_TT

you crossed your arms over your chest. "Its now or never. ____-ah! Fighting!" 

you opened the door, all the b2st members were there, waiting for you. 

Everyone burst into an "applause"

You looked really confused and embarassed.  You tried your best to smile, but it was obvious that you weren't happy at all.

"____-ah, you look really cute" Junhyung said.

"well" you look down on the floor, unable to look him in the eyes. "thank you Oppa"

"___-ah, don't worry. you look fine" Kikwang said sincerily.

You all walked out of the cabin, thank god they have extra boots your size, so your shoes were ok. There was a small park about a few yards away. It had 2 swings , a slide and a small sandbox covered in snow. All the b2st members ran towards the park, except for Kikwang.

They all looked so cute.

"those silly guys"

you looked at him, he was standing beside you. "Oppa, I didn't know you were here. Don't you want to play with them?"

Kikwang put his hands in his jeans pocket. "Its ok. I'll watch them from here."

"you'll be going in a few hours right?" *looks at you, then looks back at the b2st members playing*

you slowly nod. "I err. I'll mis you all.."

"really?" *Kikwang looks at you, his face brightens up*

"YA! ___ and Kikwang! come over here" 

**WHAM**

A snowball hits your face. you burst out laughing. It was Junhyung being playful.

next thing you know, everyone was engaged in a snowball fight. Laughter, snowballs and moer snowballs. You didn't care about how you looked anymore. While you were running after Dongwoon, someone grabs your arm

"come with me"

It was Kikwang, you tried keeping up with him, his hand still holding onto you.

"Oppa, where are we going??"

"you'll see" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

both of you went around the small cabins, then Kikwang stops and lets go of you.

You quickly stopped, catching your breath. It was a magical place.

A frozen lake.

 the song starts to play here ^^

'Do you know how to skate?"

"Oppa, this is wonderful but I can't"

"Don't worry I'll teach you, there are ice skating shoes here."

Kikwang lets you sit on a small stump, then removes your boots. 

"Oppa, I can do it"

"Nevermind, I want to do this," he flashes you a smile.

he was so busy trying tie the laces in your skates  that he didn't notice you looking at him.

you badly wanted to hug him, you didn't know why. because when you were around him, everything was just right. you just met for a couple of days but that doesnt matter, maybe it was the way he made you feel. safe and loved.

"ok done.." Kikwang stands up and extended his hands to you "are you ready?"

you take his hand. 

your skates hit the ice. You felt like you were gonna fall, but Kikwang was behind you, guiding you. 

"now just balance a little bit.." 

"omona" you said

this was harder than you think.

Kikwang chuckles.

"Ya Oppa, you volunteered to teach me right?"

"yes I did ^^ I didn't say I wont." he puts his hands on your waist.

"Don't be scared ok"

your heart started beating fast, your hands getting cold, and you immediately got butterflies in your stomach.

both of you slowly moved around the rink, in a slow gliding manner. When Kikwang let go of you, and you started to skate alone

"Fighting _____!" 

"Ne, Oppa! I can skate ^^" both of you were laughing now, clearly you were having a great time.

Kikwang skates to you, takes your hand, and turns you to him. you were now facing him. both of you were in the middle of the 'ice rink' .

he looks deep into your eyes. you look back him.

"____..."

then he hugs you. 

you hug him back. "Why are we hugging?"

he didn't answer. 

"Kikwang! ____! We've been looking all over for you!" 

the hug broke off.

it was the b2st's Manager. 

"___-ah, the van is ready, you can go home now ^^"

your heart sank.

It was then, you realized that you were still holding on to Kikwang's hand. you tried to let go of him, but he just held on to you. even with the manager standing there.