Cooking

Fiction and Fact

Everyone anticipated your every move. you could feel that Kikwang locked his gaze on you. "well here goes.." you tell them. No one talks.

you slowly walked towards Doojoon.

"whoa ~" Hyunseung was a bit taken aback. not expecting you to go to the Leader. 

you slowly crouch down and give him a kiss on the cheek. 

you then go to Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob and last but not the least, Dongwoon. 

you go back to your place feeling really satisfied with what you have done. after all, its better that way than to  kiss one. You bet they didn't even know what you were gonna do.

"that's it" ^^ you say to cut back the silence. Kikwang looks over to you, he doesn't even smile. you look down. It was a pretty bad idea. Doing that in front of your boyfriend. but it was just a game.

Junhyung puts an arm around you. "wow ____-ah, I didn't expect you to do that." you tried to move away a little. it was akward. "err. yeah ^^;; "

The nerve of Junhyung. 

Kikwang clears his throat. "____-ah, It's getting late. let's  go to bed" -his phone rings-

"excuse me one second."

the other members whisper to themselves. 

"lets?" Dongwoon says. "of course, ____, should sleep in a different room." he tells everyone.

"and its not that late" Yoseob adds.

"I'm really tired. I guess its only right if we all sleep now. ^^"  you told them.

Kikwang comes back to you to your room. "Kikwang, is everything all right?"

he sits on the bed. "you look really pretty. ^^"

"Oppa, you didn't answer my question"

"of course I am. I'm with you. by the way .._____,do you trust me?"

it was an out of the blue question. you cross your arms over your chest. "of course I do" you were starting to feel uneasy. he didn't normally ask questions like that.

"promise?"

"ne"

he steps forward and kisses you on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you slept in the guest room that night. But this time, none of the members slept with you, even if they all wanted to. Kikwang says that it was better off you sleep alone, because you were tired.

5:00 am

you slowly rise from bed. You woke up earlier than usual. You decided to take a shower and make breakfast for the b2st members. you carefully opened the door. you didn't want to wake the others. you wanted to surprise them and make this day extra special. deep inside you knew that you wanted to this for Kikwang. 

you went out of the room Ninja style. completely satisfied with yourself you went straight  to the kitchen, Only to find Dongwoon frying something. you roll your eyes. Why must Dongwoon always ruin your plans? -.-

you enumerate everything in your head: (according to what you remember)

-Truth or Dare

-The time when Kikwang was about to kiss you in the rink

.... you were thinking hard. trying to remember the others.

you were deep in thought you didn't notice Dongwoon. "ya"  you almost jumped, making him laugh. "don't be shy. you can eat if you like."

"what are you doing up so early?" you ask. taking a piece of bread on the table.

"I wanted to cook." he replies. still focused on frying the eggs. you peek over his shoulder. "tsk tsk. you're burning the eggs." -.-

"well, show me how." he replies defensively

"challenge accepted"

he hands you the metal spatula. "you turn these over.."

Dongwoon nods. paying attention to everything you say. "and don't put too much oil."

you fried the eggs like a master chef. "see? all done. all you need is patience and you're good to go!" ^^ you tell him. he takes the plate of eggs from you. "yeahh. now I know how to cook eggs."

"well you should! everyone knows how to cook eggs =="

Dongwoon chuckles. "you're really funny, how did you get here without getting caught by the manager hyungs?"

"well, you have to be stealthy like...a ninja" both of you laugh.

you nibble on a piece of bread. "____-ah" Dongwoon stands up. "I wanted to let you know-"

he was cut off when the other members entered the kitchen.

"Yo yo, goodmorning" Junhyung walks to the fridge and takes a bottle of milk.

Hyunseung's hair was a complete mess. his eyes widen as soon as he sees you. he turned red and went back to the room stating that he "forgot to get something"

"Doojoon Oppa, where is Kikwang?" you ask.

he yawns. "you didnt know?"

"huh?"

Junhyung offered Doojoon some milk but he declined. he pulls the chair beside you and sits there. "___-ah, Kikwang went back to Cube last night, he has a guesting on some show today."

"but why didn't he tell me?" you ask him. 

Doojoon looks over at Dongwoon. "It doesn't matter ____. we're here. we could watch his show on tv later. it starts at 10 am." Dongwoon suggests.

"don't worry too much ____.  We will take care you" ^^ Yoseob assures you.

 

---------------

sorry for the lame chapter.  >< I was doing this in a hurry. hope you guys understand. please keep on supporting this fanfic! ^^