Chapter 16

Fiction and Fact

 

you were back at your apartment in its familiar four corners.Kikwang dropped you off. he wanted to stay and keep you company, but you told him that it was ok. he gave you a kiss on the forehead and a hug before he left.
 

AFTER 3 DAYS.

 
you were so happy you thought nothing could make you feel down. The bills to pay, mails to sort. Everything was fine. Just a few days ago, Kikwang came to your apartment and brought some food, so both of you could eat dinner.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
The books on top of your study. untouched. You forgot to do your homework.-.-
 
you sighed and worked hard. After that, you decided to treat yourself to a bowl of soup. 
 
Everything was just so sudden. 
 
"Am I really in a relationship now?"
 
"So this is what it must feel like" were some of your thoughts.
 
This is just the beginning. you reminded yourself. That's when you remembered. 
 
your parents.
Does Cube Ent even know? 
 
Will your parents like him?
 
 
They were away, in Incheon working hard, and chances are, really worried right now. You felt a pang of guilt. you forgot to text or even call them, you took your phone out. it was  flooded with messages and missed calls. half of them are Sohyun's and some texts from Mrs. Kim.
 
You pulled your hair back in ponytail and sat on the brown chair. time to call everyone up.
 
you video called your parents.
 
your Umma was dressed in a red sweater, your Appa in a huge white shirt, and Kyungsan not paying attention and just surfing the net at the back. 
 
"YA!!! KYUNGSAN-AH! COME HERE AND TALK TO YOUR NOONA!" you say. you really missed your brother.
 
your Appa was just laughing.
 
Kyungsan doesn't take his eyes off the computer
 
"Hi Noona! Take care"
 
-.-
 
"YA!!! NO MEAT FOR YOU LATER!! COME HERE! NOW!!" your Umma pulls him by his shirt
 
"umma!! I'm surfing the net" Kyungsan says ><
 
 
you just wanted to cover your ears. your Umma's voice was so loud.
 
"umma, its ok. just let  Kyungsan surf the internet..."
 
even if you were getting scolded and all those stuff, you just tried to listen to them. but deep inside you felt a bit irritated. besides, you were also having a hard time, if it wasn't for Junghye unnie, you wouldn't have a place to stay now.
 
"ok Umma. I will take care"...
 
"MAKE SURE!!! EAT A LOT AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!"
 
"ne..."
 
"ya, ___-ah. do you have a boyfriend? no boyfriend first ok?studies first ^^" your Appa adds.
 
 
studies...first..
 
"ania..I..err. I don't have a boyfriend -,-"
 
you just wanted to turn off your phone. 
 
"Make sure!"
 
-knock knock-
 
"_____-ah!!" 
 
you heard voices outside your apartment door.
 
-knock knock-
 
*laughter*
 
-knock knock knock-
 
"Ya ___. Kikwang already misses you kekeke. can we stay here for a while? ____-ah??"
 
those voices are so familiar.
 
then it hit you
 
the b2st members. you were pretty sure that Yoseob was the one who kept on shouting. 
 
 
"Ya, ___, who are those people?" your Appa asks, trying to get closer to the camera.
 
more knocks on the door
 
"move, yeobo, I want to see" your Umma adds.
 
"uhh, OH look! My classmates are here! Appa, Umma, Ya Kyungsan-ah! I'll call you again!" 
you flashed a smile and quickly turned off your cellphone.
 
 
 
------------------

sorry for this lame chapter..., I really wanted to make a long one but I have been so busy these days! I'll try my best to update tomorrow! ~ o^^o please look forward to the chapters to come! ^^