Chapter 32

Fiction and Fact

You hung up the phone. Your Umma just called and told you if you would like to come to Jeju, and help with your grandparents in their small resort there. you quickly obliged since it was your Spring Break, and you figured, you needed a break from all the drama. Your harabeoji (granpa) and halmeoni (grandma) will come to Seoul the next day, and drop by at your apartment at 7 to pick you up.

you were quietly fixing your bag - thinking of a lot of things. It was better not to tell Kikwang, since he was rather busy with his fake relationship with Yoona, you didn't want to jeopardize Cube's plan for them. so you sighed, threw caution to the wind and pushed through with your plan. 

*someone knocks on the door*

"who's there? wait a minute." you called out. you wished that it was Kikwang.

you opened the door.

"hello Park ___."

you wanted to shut the door but it was too late, Mr. Hong and his 'minions' were now inside your apartment. he looked around the room. "you have a very nice place here"

"what do you need?" 

the smell of his strong perfume filled the whole room and made you feel a little dizzy. he sits comfortably on the couch.

you looked around the room - to see if there were other familiar faces, you were also surprised to see Yoona there.

"Yoona, tell her why we're here"

Yoona doesn't look at you, but it was evident that she embarassed and guilty for what she had done, whatever it was. "uh..___, she hasn't broken up with Kikwang yet."

Mr. Hong turns to you. "well that 2 days are quiet long huh, ____. I told you I'll only be giving you 2 days to spend more time with him and I trusted you with that. but you didn't do it - if Yoona here didn't tell me about it, I wouldn't have known. - ___, go to Cube tomorrow at 5pm. I want you to cut this silly relationship off, in front of the me. "

he stands up, and his bodyguards get out of the room, leaving Yoona, Mr. Hong and you inside.

"___, I know you don't want your family to be a part of this mess do you?"

with that he gets out of the room, and Yoona quietly follows after. 

but you have already made up your mind - you've had enough. You knew well that you really loved Kikwang, but you don't want him to get in more trouble, and you don't want your family to get dragged in this situation either. So you decided not to become selfish, and do what Hong wants you to do. 

even if it hurts a lot.

 

***

ok there are still a lot of happenings here, I'll try to cut them into more chapters, so you'll all get more chapters! ^^