Chapter 26

Fiction and Fact

 

2 days went by fast. After school, you decided to drop by the cafe to grab some snacks for your parents and brother when they return. Sohyun gives you a paper bag filled with cakes and pastries. You took out your wallet to pay. 

"no, ___-ah, Mrs. Kim and I don't need you to pay for these. It's on us. ^^" she told you. 

"wow, thank you so much Unnie" you give her a hug. 

Sohyun looks at her watch " its 6:20 pm. you better go. They'll be arriving any minute. wait,  ___-ah, how about Kikwang?"

you smiled when she asked the question. "oh yeah, he's taken care of. he wanted to come with me to pick them up. but that would be attracting a lot of people, and it wouldn't look good on his dating thing. so I told him that I'll just give him a call as soon as I get back home. he wasn't too happy about it Unnie, but its for the better. right?" ^^ you explained.

"well, yeah. that's great. ^^ ok you better hurry! Take care ___-ah!"

~~~~~~~~~

you sat quietly at the waiting area. Answering all of Kikwang's text messages. "why is he so panicked. silly Lee Kikwang" you mumble to yourself. you stood up and scanned the area. no sign of your parents yet. The air was getting a lot colder.

"_____!!!" you turned around. it was your Umma running towards you, leaving your Appa and Kyungsan to carry the luggage.

you rushed towards her and gave her a hug. You missed her so much. "My daughter! how are you??" she kisses you on the cheek, then wraps you in another tight hug. 

your Appa and Kyungsan shortly follow after. "we're reunited again!"  your Appa said blissfully. "but where's that school boy?"

"wow noona. I never imagined that you would get a boyfriend!" Kyungsan teases. 

After a taxi ride, you all go to your apartment. you put down some of their luggage that you helped carried. "its not much, but once you get used to it, its really..great"

your Umma inspects the area. "yeah, its great ___. no sign of clutter anywhere. who are you and what did you do to my daugher?" she jokes.

your mother started to cook dinner. the familiar smell of her food filled the whole room. you were already setting up the table when someone knocks on the door. "ya Kyungsan-ah, could you get that please?" you ask him. 

"whatever noona"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[KYUNGSAN POV]

I was playing my video games. uhhh. Noona never changes. I stood up to get the door. and I couldn't believe it. 

It was Lee Kikwang.

B2st Lee Kikwang.

I stood there with my mouth slightly open. "...uhh.what.." 

"you must be Kyungsan!" ^^ he smiles at me. "where's your noona?"

I couldn't move so I ran inside and slammed the door.

[END OF KYUNGSAN POV]

"aish. what's that boy taking so long." you thought. 

"NOONA!!!" he calls out frantically. 

"ya, why are you as white as a ghost who was it?" 

-knock knock knock-

"fine Kyungsan-ah, if you don't want to talk I'll go get it myself. sheesh."

"ya, what is that?" your mother asks from the kitchen. 

"oh nothing Umma, just Kyungsan being a coward." you went up to the door and opened it.

"Kikwang?"

"well I'm here. 1 hour passed by you weren't answering my calls."

"I'm sorry, I..forgot." you go outside and close the door. 

"Oppa, are you sure this is a good idea?" you ask him. 

" I wanted to meet them ever since we started dating, which was -"

"a lot of months ago" you tell him.

"5 to be exact ^^" said Kikwang.

he takes your hand and gives it a squeeze. "trust me. this will go well ^^ "

~~~~~~~~~

you went back inside. "Appa, Umma. 'school boy' is here" you tried faking a smile. but really, you were so nervous you just wanted to run away. your umma goes to the living room, your Appa with Kyungsan.

"I'm telling you! he's an idol!'

"ya  Kyungsan, you've been playing with too much games!" your Appa tells your brother. "where is he?" ^^

you open the door and Kikwang enters.

"wow..he's.." your dad points at him. "he looks familiar yeobo!" your dad said to your mom.

"Hello, I'm Lee Kikwang." he bows at them. 

"see I told you!" Kyungsan quips at your Appa. Well after what felt like an eternity of explaining and talking, it was time to eat dinner. Your Appa and Umma really liked Kikwang, he was very polite. if people were graded  on a scale of 1-10 with first impressions, with 10 being the highest, Kikwang would get a 10.

"well,  ___, you know how to choose well just like your Umma." your Appa winks at you.

everyone in the table laughs except for you.

"appa...err..ha-ha" -_- you just wanted to hide.

"Kikwang, we'll be leaving again in 2 days. Take care of ____ ok."

"arasso! I always will"

Your worries melted away that night, because you were with the people you loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you woke up early for school with a smile on your face. Before Kikwang went home last night, he gave you something really special. A necklace with a diamond pendant that glimmered. your family were still asleep and off you went to school. You decided to just ride your bike. 

6:04 am.

while you were biking, you noticed a black car, it was like 'following you around.' you just tried to keep calm but the car eventually caught up with you. 

you stop your bike.

the window of the car rolled down. "Park ____?" a woman  dark hair and thick make up asks you.

"what?..who are you?"

"I'm a  Cube representative and I want you to come with me. now."