The Fact

Fiction and Fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbBYJtkDrZk

The B2st boys reach the resort. Kikwang didn't feel like going around, so they all had to tell him the truth. 

"LEE KIKWANG, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE??" 

Kikwang looked at him with sadness in his eyes "Lucky? You call myself lucky?"

"YAH. SHUT UP AND GO THE BEACH. YOU KNOW WHO'S WAITING FOR YOU."

The b2st members explained everything to Kikwang. "___, Park ___..here?"

without another word Kikwang runs to the beach leaving the other members with a dreamy look on their faces.

"wish I'd find my better half soon.." Junhyung told everyone. They all seemed happy for Kikwang but Dongwoon was a bit sad.

"ya, you ok?" Doojoon puts an arm around the maknae. "don't lie. we know you have feelings for ___. I never knew you could let her go that easily..."

. "Hyung, well if you love someone, you'll have to let them go even if it hurts...Even if it hurts a lot"

~~~~~~~

(AT THE BEACH)

You were in the middle of daydreaming when someone covers your eyes from the back.  

"YAH!" you spun around and was about to push the person pulling the prank, but it was Kikwang.

you couldn't believe your eyes.

your hands were on his chest, and you could feel his heartbeat. "YAH. Lee Kikwang..what are you doing here??"

Kikwang pulls you closer for an embrace but you take a step back. "are..are you real.." you said.

he laughs at you and carries your bridal style. "___, ok to prove that I am real why don't we swim? The water looks inviting"

"yaah! put me down Lee Kikwang! remember, we aren't together anymore." (but deep inside your happiness was overflowing)

"Yah. Park ___, you're careless ^^"

"what?"

"you're still wearing the necklace I gave you. Why didn't you throw it somewhere if you didn't care about me anymore?"

your hand goes automatically to your neck, and you felt it. You were still wearing the necklace.

you blushed furiously because he had a point there. "well. I.."

"It's ok. we still approve of this relationship!" The remaining b2st members chorused.

you and Kikwang turn around to find the b2st members walking up towards both of you. you run towards them and give them a big hug.

You hug Dongwoon tightly. "Oppa.. Thank you, for everything." Dongwoon ruffles your hair. "that's what friends are for right?"^^

~~~~~~

you and Kikwang sat on the sand, facing the sunset. "___, I know this relationship is hard, and still is. but please promise me that you won't give up that easily."

"ne.." ^^

Kikwang ruffles your hair.

Both of you didn't need to talk much, since you both understand each other perfectly. he puts an arm around you and you rest your head on his shoulder. 

"the relationship wasn't really over ____ right?" you ask him.

Kikwang chuckles "yah ___, you were the one who broke up with me!"

you pout at him "Oppa."

"I'm just kidding. of course, it never was... Saranghae, Park ____."

"saranghae, Lee Kikwang."

 

*~THE END~*

======

 

EPILOGUE

 "Hwayoung Unnie! I'm faster than you!" the little boy and girl were riding the swings, as their parents watch them.

Kikwang chuckles. " Hwayoung, Daeho. look here! give Appa a big smile" 

but the twins were too busy competing against each other. Kikwang finally gives up. you take the camera from him. "they won't listen ==" he added.

"HWAYOUNG-AH! DAEHO! LOOK HERE!" The two children instantly flash cute smiles and you were able to take 5 beautiful shots.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's finally the end! =) thank you all for reading this, I got 100 + subscribers for this fic all because of YOU. !

 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, ! please look forward to my upcoming fics! :)

 

for b2uties around the world! =)

 

thekpopstories © 2011