Locked

Fiction and Fact

 

"121...b2st's room." 

-you open the door slowly-

good thing the door isn't locked. the ajhumma must have opened it for you, then you came up with another conclusion. she didn't trust you with the keys. -,-""

you were expecting to see b2st. or a dorm with beds, and all those, instead, you were greeted by racks and racks of colorful clothes. good thing you left the bucket of water and soap at the bathroom in the first floor.

-.- aish. that ahjumma. she didn't tell me this was a CLOSET! ~ you went inside the huge room. "this is bigger than my apartment.." you thought, as you looked around.  You became really overwhelmed with all the clothes. you continued looking. Shock era costumes , SOOM costumes, extra shirts, then something caught your eye.

FICTION COSTUMES.

you squealed. you moved to take a closer look, each costume was marked with a name tag. Doojoon, Hyunseung, the list goes on. but you weren't here to check out the clothes, you were here to clean up.

you slowly moved around the room. it was spick-and-span. no sign of clutter anywhere. "its so hot in here -.-"

you decided to open the window. just to let some wind in. 

you sweeped the floor, shined the shoes, although they look shined already. You didn't want to get paid for doing nothing.

-BAM-

you were startled. at first, you thought something it was else, but you evetually found out that it was the door. You felt relieved it wasn't something that the b2st members owned. or else you were dead.

You walked towards the door and decided to open it again.

-not opening-

"OMO.." you tried to remain calm. 

you tried twisting and turning the knob. 

-still not working-

the door is jammed.  

"don't panick ____. don't panick...HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID!"

great. first day at work. after 20 minutes, you tried twising and turning the knob again, just in case it opens. but no sign of luck.

you glanced at your wristwatch. 

"8:12 am" you close your eyes. trying to think of a solution. your shift ends at 12.  it was hours away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:37 am

you couldn't stay here, you were starting to get claustrophobic.

when all hope was lost, you sat on the corner of the room and burried your face in your palms. "aigooo..."

you were in the verge of crying when you hear the door creak open.

you quickly stood up and ran towards your 'hero'

your eyes widen in surprise.

 

it was Lee Kikwang, who looked surprised as you were.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stay tuned! ~o^^o I wanted to add some exciting parts here  but I had to make this update short since I have school tomorrow --""

anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) 

to all the lovely subscribers and all your comments ~ you all make me feel very happy ^^ you all motivate me to keep on writing ^^ thank you soooo much!