Chapter 27

Fiction and Fact

"you need to come with me now. You can call me Ms. Kwon. I'm highly repsected at Cube."

"WOW Nice to meet you! Well I'm also a Cube artist on the way to a recording studio! " you tell her sarcastically.

she clicks her tounge and glares at you. "I am not playing games with you!"

"well uhh, I'm not stupid!" you tell her. "I'm on my way to school, Maam, I don't need a prank early in the morning! Have a good day Ms. bye"  

"PARK _____!". you stop your bike once again and looked back at the car. It was Yoona waving at you with a bright smile on her face. 

"Yoo..Yoona-ssi?." Yoona accidentally hits Ms. Kwon when she scrambles to get out of the car. She was wearing a plain white shirt, skinny jeans and high heels. Yoona was very pretty. 

She walks up to you. "Hi _____"

you didn't know how to react to this situation. Facing again, one of Korea's mega idols.

"hi.?"  it was really akward. what did she expect from you? A hug? 

"Park _____, we took care of your schedule today, you know, with school. SM and Cube. yes, you heard that right." you didn't want to look rude so you just faked a smile. 

"ehehe. ^^"

"SM and Cube would collaborate on something - wait people are spotting me now. Let's get inside !'  without another word Yoona grabs your hand and leads you inside the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry Ms. Kwon.."

"call me Ji Eun. even if I'm a lot older than you. but I prefer Ji Eun, really. and you should be sorry. " she tells you. "but I like you a lot _____, you remind me of my younger self- but I'm not saying I'm THAT old"

Ji Eun walks alongside you as the three of you make your way to one of the conference rooms, Yoona was brisk walking it seemed that she was trying to avoid you. "We will tell you something, really important." Ji eun said.

"is it about"

"yes, its about you and Kikwang."

"but is he here?" you ask her.

"nope. That's the problem. and one of the reasons we wanted to talk to you. Kikwang shouldn't know about this. Right now he's in a recording studio with Doojoon and Hyunseung. We needed to 'stall' him. But honestly, _____, in my opinion Cube shouldn't meddle with idols relationships."

it was funny how you and Ms. Kwon clicked, it was only an hour ago when you both of you 'fought' but now you were talking to each other like long time friends. 

~~~~~~~~

3 of you enter in a room with a long table. This was the room where they usually held long and tiring meetings.

"_____, this is Mr. Hong Seung." Ji eun tells you. 

Mr. Hong looked very kind. he wore professional clothes and glasses, and was smiling at you.

"sit here." he indicates to a chair in his right.

"well I'll leave you here" Ji eun addresses to Mr. Hong

"Park _____. Kikwang's girlfriend?" he asks.

"ne."

"how long have both of you been dating?" you were starting to feel uneasy, specially with Yoona there staring at you. You didn't even know why she was there. Or if it really was necessary for her to be there.

"about  5 months, Sir."

"5 months.. did you ever think of b2st?"

"think of what sir?"

"b2st. You know fans, one member  dates and the whole fandom 'explodes'! you didn't think of the negative effect on Kikwang's popularity." Mr. Hong said. he sighs "don't misunderstand _____, I have nothing against you. But we need to take care of our artists. B2st and SNSD will collaborate soon, and for publicity, Kikwang and Yoona would 'date'."

"I know about that sir."

" both of you shouldn't date. you need to stop the relationship yourself. because Kikwang is willing to leave the B2st for you. But if you be the one to break up with him - "

"I get it sir.." you said. Everything made sense now. your mind was shouting in protest.

"but you shouldn't tell him about this meeting. And ____, do you want B2st to be disbanded all because of you?"

"honestly sir, It's very hard. What you're asking from me."

"we can give you money. Move away, live somewhere else with your family"

you were insulted when he asked that. "money?..I'm sorry sir, but do you think all of this is about money?" you felt like crying. You couldn't take all of the stuff he said. Break up with Kikwang, in exhange for money.

"Lee Kikwang shouldn't know about this. Never. Don't tell him. this is between you and Cube." Mr.  Hong doesn't want to argue anymore and stands up. "think about it _____, think LONG and HARD." he places a folder in front of you and walks out of the room.

Yoona takes your hand. "its ok. I understand you, I'll be outisde if you need me."

As soon as Yoona was out of the room, you open the folder. inside was a plane ticket to Japan.