Too Good To Be True

Fiction and Fact

Kikwang moved closer to you, as if examining your face. 

you moved back, startled by his reaction. 

"_____-ah" he caressed your face.

it made you nervous.

"ya. what are you doing???" you decided to push him back. you could feel his muscles under his white v-neck shirt.

"actually I don't know what I'm doing" he had a smirk on his face, and he moved closer then closer

his lips slightly parted, you didn't see this one coming

 he's about to kiss you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

you heard your Umma pull up the curtains in your room. "_____-ah!!! WAKE UP ~ WAKE UP"

It was Saturday.

you slowly opened your eyes. the sunlight made you squint when you looked at your mother.

another dream. disturbed.

'what's with the rush? its saturday!" you said half-awake. you were planning to get back to sleep and "finish" your dream.

"your Appa and I are going to Jeju today remember!? We'll be gone for a week with your brother!"

it suddenly hit you. you will be alone for 1 week. cook meals, wash your own clothes, do all the chores. 

you jolted up in your bed "OH.."

in the middle of picking up some clutter in your bedroom your umma looked you "ya~ I don't want to come home to a dirty house remember that" she picked up a small stuffed toy on the floor and threw it on your bed, but it accidentally hit your face.

"aish umma...really now..." -.-

your umma chuckled and stood up. 

"____-ah, I trust you ok. I'll go pack my stuff now, we'll be leaving at 12:20" she looked at her wristwatch. "its only 8:15 anyway. I'll be dropping by at the market with your brother to buy food for you." with that, she went out of the room.

You groaned. you hated cleaning up, cooking, or whatever. Even if you were working part-time as a waitress, at least you get paid when you clean at the cafe. you tied your hair in a ponytail and stood up. You were about to go out of your room when something made you stop in your tracks.

The gray beanie on top of your dresser. But this was no ordinary beanie. This was Lee Kikwang's.  It reminded you of your plan today. You have an excuse to go to Cube ent and give Kikwang back his beanie, a part of you didn't want to. 

The fangirl in you just wanted to keep the beanie as a remembrance. Maybe show it off in school. Oh you'll be popular alright. But anyone could just buy an ordinary beanie and claim it as Kikwang's right? and who knows, you might exchange numbers when you give it back. 

The thought of it made you instantly happy.

 

sorry for the ish banner. ==""

I didn't have time to make one so yeah, I ended up with that. I just chose Taeyeon to be the girl in the photo because she's my favorite SNSD member, but of course you're the star here ^^;;

hi to the new subscribers and thank you! ^^ please look forward to the chapters to come!