Truth or Dare

Fiction and Fact

Everyone sits in a circle. 

Doojoon was able to get a small bottle that he would spin around. you could feel excitement in the air.

"ok, so these are the mechanics. once the bottle points to you, you need to choose. truth or dare.  you need to answer truthfully,and if you choose dare, of course, you'll just have to it." Doojoon remarks.

"wait, what if its too extreme. like, walk outside -.-" Junhyung asks. everyone laughs.

"well I hope no one dares that. Everyone gets a turn." Doojoon continues.

"well let's start" Yoseob suggest.

-SPIN-

your heart started beating fast. Junhyung was the first one to spin the bottle. 

it points to the Leader.

he smiles wearily "TRUTH.." he takes a deep breath. "ok, what's the question?"

"if you were to choose a new leader for b2st, who would it be?" ^^ Doojoon doesn't even think twice and points at Hyunseung. 

Doojoon spins the bottle. It points to you.

Truth or Dare....

"Aigoo. wait" you could feel everyones eyes were on you. "dare..?"

Junhyung claps. "wow, that's very brave of you ^^"

"ok. go to any member that you wold be willing to date aside from Kikwang and give him a kiss on the cheek"

WHAT THE ACTUAL F. you think.

your eyes widen "ya, Doojoon Oppa, isnt that too.."

"Its just a game" Dongwoon pipes up. 

you look at Kikwang for help. "Its ok, she doesn't want to do it"

you felt like a total loser. You didn't want to ruin the fun so you stood up.

"fine. I'll take do it" you say, even if you didn't have any idea who to 'kiss'.

"Aside from Kikwang, ____-ah remember that" Junhyung reminds you.