Its Ok Even If It Hurts

Fiction and Fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEkKCTFuy1s&feature=related (play this song while you're reading ^^)

 

you went ouf the room and looked for Mr. Hong.

you see him at the canteen. "you've made up your mind?"

"yes, sir. I just have one favor to ask.." 

his face lights up. "anything for you!"

"I want..to spend this whole day with Kikwang. just one day. we can go to any place we want"

Mr. Hong nodded. "of course. just remember. you're breaking up with him 'because you want to' and Cube doesn't know anything about this. why one day? ok, you can make it 2 days. we need Kikwang to be inspired while recording"

you  wanted to punch Mr. Hong in the face. 

 The feeling of being at Cube Entertainment was different now. It seemed that all the wonderful memories you had there were thousands of years ago. You felt cold and lonely.

You walked alonng the street. The cherry blossoms were blooming. Many couples were walking together hand in hand. you smiled at the sight of them. you decided to just walk around, and think. When you reached the nearby park, you sat at the bench.  

you were about to call him when your phone rings.

"i miss you."

It was Kikwang.

"ya. Where you? ^^" you said, trying to sound cheerful.

"I'm on my way to the dorm. Are you in school?"

"uhh..we got dismissed earlier..hehe. Oppa, Would you like meet me up later at the cafe ? ^^ "

"wow. is my girlfriend planning a surprise for me? ^^ I'll look forward to it. I was supposed to bring you somwhere later, but seeing that you have a surprise for me, ok ^^ Saranghae ____"

"saranghae..."  as soon as you hung up the phone, you couldn't control your emotions so tears started to flow down. 

~~~~

you sat at one of the round tables. This was the place when you first saw him. You were thinking deeply when someone taps the glass window. Lee Kikwang. 

you ran towrads him and flung your arms around his neck. "you missed me that much, eh?" ^^ he teases.

"of course Oppa." you didn't like doing aegyo, but you wanted to make the last 2 days special for him.

with your arms still around him, he plants a kiss on your forehead.

"Oppa, let's go skating!"

"where? wait, I know what you're thinking ___-ah, the frozen lake? ^^"

"ne, I asked Sohyun unnie to cook some food for us, we can go on a picnic there too." ^-^

~~~~~~

The ride wasn't that long. you reached the beautiful frozen lake in no time. There were no other people there. 

both of you sat, facing the lake. "Oppa, when did you start liking me?"

" I don't know when it really started. but always remember this." he looks at you

"you know I can't smile without you..when I'm with you I'm at ease. everything in the world is ok" he tells you seriously. you pinch his cheeks, and hand him a piece of bread from the picnic basket.

"thank you, Lee Kikwang."

Kikwang swallows the bread he was chewing.

"for what?"

"for everything."

"why are you talking like that? It's as if this is the last day of our lives and -"

Kikwang was cut off when you immediately hugged him.

you rested your chin on his shoulder. "just keep this in mind Lee Kikwang. SA-RANG-HAE"

you didn't want the day to end.

but you spoke too soon. The date was cut short because Kikwang was called to have a meeting and "photo shoot" with Yoona.

Cube Entertainment wasn't going to play fair after all.

 

---------------

thank you to all the supporters of this fic! ^^ 

The lyrics of the song in this chapter is really nice ^^ you guys can check it out if you like (the link I gave you)