Chapter 30

Fiction and Fact

you were thinking twice - whether to approach them or not. you felt a mixture of fear and worry. The tallest of the girls wearing frames whispered something to the others.

You weren't even sure if they were there for you - or not. You were about to turn your back when she calls out your name.

"___-ssi~ waiit! do you have a minute?"

you swallowed hard. "uuhh. hello! ^^ I am ____" you said akwardly. "What's it that you need?"

the girl smiles and gestures toward her groupmates to come forward. The others looked excited and giddy.

"Don't worry, we wont cause harm" she assures you "we just need you to with us, ___-ssi, just outside at the cafe its uhh" she looks around "a bit safer if we stay there"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE CAFE ~

Mrs. Kim was surprised to see you at the cafe. 

"___-ah? What are you doing here at this late hour?"

"it's only 10:34 Mrs. Kim" pipes one of the girls. the other look at her, and she turns red. "err. I mean, let's order cakes! ^^"

All of you sat in the table nearest to the counter. Mrs. Kim scurried off to the kitchen to get some cakes.

"We're obviously a part of B2st's fandom, I'm Woo Myunghee. I'm the president of the b2st fanclub here." she tells you proudly. "the others are pro  ____"

"what?"

"pro ___" one of them says "I mean, we don't mind that you and Kikwang are dating Unnie"

"you know?.."

Leader Woo, as the others call her, told you the whole story. There were some other b2uties who were stalking b2st sometimes near the cabin, because word has spread that the b2st members would often ask b2uties to join them for dinner if they got 'stranded' there on cold winter nights. There was a particular group who were there when you and Kikwang got there - and they took pictures. They showed ot to Leader Woo, who took the pictures and deleted them all before they spread it - the person who texted you was one of the girls who took the photos.

and it also turns out, Dongwoon was close to this group of b2uties, and was able to talk to the three who took the pictures.  Everything is fine now. he told them that there was nothing wrong with dating - but it wasn't the right time yet. Because they didn't know the capability of Cube. 

After longs talks and everyone's stomach full of chocolate cake, Leader Woo and her girls decided to go home. They were really happy that they have met you - 

"take care ___-ssi! Remember, b2uties will always be here for you!"

"don't mind SM - Cube thing, we know Kikwang will take care of you!"

all of their words has made you feel a lot happier. "Ok ~ take care! ^^" you tell them. 

~~~~~~~

you decided to help Mrs. Kim cleanup. "I miss doing this" ^^ you tell her.

"___-ah" Sohyun called from the kitchen "there's someone outside waiting for you ^^"

"oh wait -" you tried looking outside, but the person was wearing a dark hoodie, and it was hard to see the face because it was already dark. "I'll be back, unnie! Mrs. Kim, please wait for -"

Mrs. Kim chuckled "yah ___-ah! don't keep the person waiting and just go!" 

~~~~~~~~

You thought it was your Appa. you approached your 'appa' and gave him a big hug.

"APPA. I'M SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME" you tell him, still not letting go, but giving him a tighter hug. "BUT YOU KNOW THAT I'M REALLY RESPONSIBLE, SORRY THAT I MADE YOU WORRY ABOUT ME.  APPA, PLEASE -"

you hear your appa laugh. but this was a different laugh not your dad's laugh. you looked up - it was Son Dongwoon.

you quickly let  go of him and turned your back.

"STUPID. HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID..." you mumbled. 

"Son Dongwoon -1 , ___ - 0" ^^

"I thought.." you were really embarassed and unable to look him in the eye. "I thought you were my father ok ~ same height...  (ーー;)  you tell him.

"whatever ___." he grabs your hand and leads you inside the cafe. "I know you already talked with Myunghee?" he makes you sit on one of the chairs like some child. 

"what are you doing Dongwoon-ah?"

"just wait and see! ^^"

Mrs. Kim hands him a box. he takes it with a huge smile on his face. he then puts the box on the table, and sits opposite of you. "open it ^^"

"yah...if this is something scary.."

'no.I'll never scare you ^^"

you open the box and find a small cake with the word "b2utiful"  written on it with using icing.

"do you like it? ^^"

you were really touched by his sweet gesture but kept in mid that Dongwoon was only a friend - "umm.. what's this for?"

"just a little token of appreciation, ___-ah. and I haven't seen you for a couple of days so I figured I'd get you a cake - and Sohyun noona's cakes are the best ^^"

"thank you Dongwoon Oppa. ^-^"

both of you were talking when someone enters the cafe.

"oh - you're here."

It was Kikwang. He looked tired and worried. he wore a hoodie and his pajamas. 

"Kikwang why are you -"

he didn't even look at you. "Dongwoon, the others are worried. You didn't even text us.."

"I'm sorry - I didn't know there was a new rule"

tension was in the air. you stepped in.

"Kikwang.." you kept your head down.  "Dongwoon just dropped by to get his cake"

"and you ____.. didn't even answer all my calls. I got worried too ___-ah, that's the purpose why I'm here. my intension was to look for you, Doojoon hyung and the others would look for Dongwoon. But I guess our job is done." he sounded bitter.

"Kikwang, listen to me. We're not doing anything.." 

Kikwang takes a deep breath and grabs your hand. "I'll accompany you to your apartment..."

When both of you reached the apartment, he kisses you on the forehead and bids gooodbye.

you weren't able to sleep well that night. 

 

 

 

------------------------

NOTE:

sorry for this lame chapter! I wasn't able to update because of our exams but yeah, I'll be updating again tomorrow or the next day! :D please look forward to the next chapter which is  better than this one because I already made it, I just need to edit it and give it finishing touches.

thank you for subcribing!

thank you for commenting!

(btw, if you have any suggestions for the title of the chapter please tell me xD)

please continue supporting Fiction & Fact ^^~