The Story I didn't Know

Fiction and Fact

(play the song while you're reading! ^^) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNyJ85xU6c

 

song starts here

your grandfather carries your backpack but you take it from him. "harabeoji, please wait in the bus stop with halmeoni. I'll go buy us some..uhh.. food"

"wow __-ah, better make it fast, we leave at 7:30pm , it's 6:35"

your grandma nods in approval. "you better hurry __-ah ^^"

----

you reached Cube ent in just 5 minutes or less. you proceeded to the 15th floor.

you could see Yoona outside the conference room talking to someone on the phone. 

as soon as you reached the door,it  swings open, revealing Mr. Hong with a pleased look in his face.

Kikwang was held by some of the body guards, he quickly stands up and tries to break from their tight grip in his arms.

"___!"

Mr. Hong walks up to Kikwang. "you didn't believe me Lee Kikwang. now she's here. tell him."

you look at him in the eyes. you felt really pathetic for doing this to him. he was so strong but right now it seemed that he has lost all his strength.he looks at you, longing for answers. "please ___. tell me this isn't true."

"let go of him." Mr. Hong tells the bodyguards. All of them leave the room.

You kept your head down, because you didn't want to cry. you didn't him to see you cry.

he takes both of your hands. "___, there's no problem right? We're ok?" his voice shook a little.

"Lee Kikwang. There are a lot of problems.. I just didn't tell you."

"what do you mean?"

"I don't want this relationship to go on.."

you let go of his hands. "You deserve a better person Lee Kikwang. I'm not that person."

"___, I don't believe you. I know your against this.."  you closed your eyes and just wanted to disappear.

you turn around but he grabs your arm. "I'll wait for you..if you're not ready. I'll do anything ___, please don't do this. don't do this to us.."

"there's no more 'us' Kikwang. It's over. Take care...."

your vision was blocked by your own tears. "I know you'll be able to move on really quickly...good b-"

"don't say goodbye. I know this isn't the last time we're going to see each other. I wouldn't let that happen."

Mr. Hong gets back inside the room. "hold him"

"good luck ___."  Mr. Hong told you.

you look at Mr. Hong straight in the eyes. "don't hurt him."

"silly girl, if we hurt our artists then we wouldn't be able to make money? - good luck in Japan."

"Japan..?" you say under your breath. Japan was at the back of your mind the whole time. You completely forgot about it. but you didn't tell Mr. Hong.

Kikwang tries to break loose again. "Japan? what Japan? ___!"

"Kikwang, she's going to Japan for good. you'll be able to focus on other important things now."

you got out of the room quickly while they were busy talking. You didn't want to see Kikwang like this, because it pained you so much.

Tears were now flowing.  you see Dongwoon and the rest of the b2st members at the end of the hall, you collapse into Dongwoon's  embrace.

"I can't do this anymore" you said.

"WE have it all covered.. Everything's gonna be okay." Hyunseung pats you on the back. 

you look  at him "what?"

"We were the ones who called up your grandparents. ___, they didn't know it was b2st though. Mr. Hong doesn't know about you going to Jeju tonight. he thinks you'll be going to Japan. wait, we'll explain later." Yoseob tells you.

Junhyung checks if there are other people looking, just to make sure that no one from Cube Ent.  heard the plan. "Kikwang doesn't know about this ___, but it's for the better. Please trust us."

"let's go" Doojoon tells everyone.