Dongwoon

Fiction and Fact

AT THE DINNER TABLE ~

Just as soon as Kikwang opens the door you immediately get a whiff of frying meat. The smell made your stomach grumble. 

 

"SURPRI- aww, they saw me." Yoseob falls back on the couch. Hyunseung shortly follows after. he flashed you a smile "____-ah, welcome back!"
 
You bow to them. "hello ^^"
 
"___-ah, you have to eat a lot today. Doojoon hyung is making beef bulgogi and stew" Hyunseung adds.
 
"well, she's going to eat a lot! ^^" says Kikwang
 
"you go rest first ___-ah, the guest room is prepared for you" Yoseob says.
 
you give another bow, and go towards the room to rest a little bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
KIKWANG POV
 
It feels really good to be back here. specially having _____ here too. I made my way towards the kitchen, Doojoon hyung was there with Dongwoon, frying some meat.
 
"Ya Kwangie"
 
"hyung ^^"
 
I sit on the counter, I couldn't help but smile. It's been a month already since my relationship with _____ started, we may not always agree at times, but so far, everything is good. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for her.
 
"you lost in thought?.." 
 
I quickly snap back to reality.
 
Dongwoon added some rice in the bowls.
 
"Dongwoonie, if you're in love you'll always be lost in thought"
 
he didn't even bother looking at me. These past few weeks Dongwoon has been cold to me. he kept a distance. But I didn't want to start a fight or a misunderstanding with ____  being here, so I just tried my best not to irritate him or anything. But my presence seemed to annoy him.
 
"Doojoon hyung, Dongwoon-ah. I'll go with the others in the living room ^^"
 
I sat beside Yoseob on the couch. Hyunseung was watching something on tv.
 
Yoseob pats me on the back.
 
"Kikwang, you have a really nice girlfriend. you were fortunate that she met you first. if not, I would be her boyfriend now!"
 
"ya!" I playfully hit him on the shoulder. 
 
"I'm so hungry..." Hyunseung says without taking his eyes off the television.
 
Dongwoon enters the living room.
 
"let's all eat. "
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was at the table. Beef stew, bulgogi, some kimchi and soup were on the table. Kikwang sat opposite of you. Hyunseung at your right, Junhyung at your left. 
 
"let's dig in" says Doojoon.
 
you quickly dug in. The food was so delicous. Everyone was happy eating the meal except for Dongwoon. he looked so down. Just quietly eating. Junhyung tried to joke around with him, but he didn't look interested. It was bothering you a little bit. What if you were the cause of his sadness? Does he like you with Kikwang? or not.
 
you made a mental note to try and talk to him after dinner.
 
Everybody was already full and contented. All chatting happily.
 
"well, we can't sleep immediately."
 
"sleep?" you ask. You didn't know this was one of the plans. you didn't have clothes with you. before you could worry some more, Kikwang answers your question.
 
'don't worry yeobo..I mean ____, I asked Sohyun unnie to pack clothes for you" ^^
 
"wow. thank you. that's very thoughtful of you..."
 
The other members cheer for Kikwang, and you join them.
 
they were all so cute and goofy.
 
"Dongwoonie, come on and cheer for Kwangie!" Doojoon says to him. but he just looks down and mixes his left over soup.
 
 
"Let's play a game!" Junhyung suggests.
 
"Yes!" says Yoseob.
 
everyone agrees.
 
"wait, what game will we play?" Kikwang adds.
 
"___-ah? do you have suggestions?" Doojoon asks you.
 
you shook your head. you didn't have any idea.
 
"Truth or Dare."
 
everyones attention goes to Dongwoon.
 
"what?" Junhyung asks him.
 
Dongwoon stretches his arms.
 
"I said, truth or dare." Dongwoon said with a smirk on his face.
 
it was obvious that he had a plan in mind. but concerning who?
 
Doojoon thinks.
 
"its final. truth or dare, it would be fun anyway"  he says.