Lights Go On Again

Fiction and Fact

 

"What a joke. I couldn't believe this" Dongwoon told everyone. You quietly sit on the couch. There was something fishy going on - so you decided to just wait for Kikwang than to jump to conclusions. 
 
"I don't want to jump to conclu-" you were cut off when Dongwoon laughed. 
 
"JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS?" shouted Dongwoon. "..Didn't you see - The news was right there! on tv!
 
he was right. it was there - on  television. but you chose not to believe it. instead of trying to argue with Dongwoon, you just kept silent.
 
what does Dongwoon know anyway?
 
 it was the first time you saw him this angry. 
 
"ya!, Dongwoon. Its as if you're not an idol. There could be a lot of explanations for that - promotions, a deal..anything!" said Doojoon. 
 
 
"Leader is right." Junhyung folds the newspaper and places it on the table. "we should just wait. there are a lot of reasons.
 
----
You excused yourself to the room to  wait there and relax. You didn't know whether you were being stupid or not. "Wait for him or not. I should we walking out by now" you muttered to yourself. But there was just something that made you stay , you didn't know what it was but your mind kept telling you to stay and wait for Kikwang.
 
You sat at the edge of the bed and sighed. You were thinking deeply when someone knocked on the door.
 
You quickly stood up as soon as you see him at the door.
 
those 30 minutes of waiting felt like an eternity. but all of that didn't matter now. it was between you and him.
 
 "you're here __" Kikwang said. looking stunned and relieved to see you. your initial reaction was to run towards him. but he was the first one to do it. you quickly flung your arms around his neck. "I'm so glad to see you I thought that -"
 
"I wouldn't be here? - I told you I trusted you" you told him.
 
" ___, The news, its just for publicity. I have never dated Yoona."
 
you pulled away. "so its YoonA?" Kikwang nods. 
 
his smile quickly fades. "is there something wrong?"
 
both of you sit on the bed. "I don't know. I know there's nothing between the two of you." 
 
"of course"
 
"but yes, there's still that feeling. I..I don't know how to explain it. like, how would you feel if Dongwoon and I would pretend to be dating?"
 
"wait - Dongwoon are you serious?"
 
you laughed at his shocked expression "ya, Oppa, its not true ok! It was just an example"
 
"but not a very good one ___-ah" he pulled you into a hug. 
 
you rest your chin on his shoulder. "I love you, ___." he tells you. he then gives you a kiss on the forehead.
 
 
"I love you too, Lee Kikwang." ^^
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Your parents were going back to Seoul  for a 3 day vacation. You wanted everything to be perfectly clean and neat. The stack of books at your study table were all cleared out, you scrubbed the sink and kitchen floor and cleaned the bathroom. You wiped the sweat off your forehead and looked around the small apartment. "good job ___." you tell yourself.
 
FLASHBACK*
[2 days ago]
You told your parents about having a boyfriend. It has been 4 months since you and Kikwang started dating. Your Umma and brother Kyungsan were completely cool with it (of course, Kyungsan wont care) except for your Appa. You remember his sermon.
 
"PARK ____! I..I don't know what to say! What's the name of the boy??"
 
your Appa was usually the one who would allow Kyungsan and you to do anything, but when it comes to guys. he gets all protective. 
 
"my dear daughter, I decide to work somewhere else and you. get a BOY!"
 
"APPA! -"
 
"___-ah, you're living alone! I trust on you on this, what's his name??"
 
"he's, he's my school mate!" you blurted out. They wouldn't probably believe you if you told them that it was Kikwang, after all, he already told everyone on TV that he was dating YoonA.
 
"school mate, ok. ok. I'll hear from him soon. Maybe Webcam with him and 'interview him'"
 
"appa, please -,-"
 
you told them that the guy you were dating was from school. You imagined the shock expression on their faces when they finally see that the "guy from school" was Lee Kikwang all along. 
 
[END OF FLASHBACK]
 
you were fixing your cleaning supplies when your phone rings. "yoboseyo?" 
 
"___, I'm going there later, is that ok with you? I know you missed me" said Dongwoon, sounding as confident as ever. It made you irritated.
 
"Do..Dongwoon.." -___-""""
 
"yes, its Dongwoon. problem?"
 
-.- The nerve of this guy calling me. you think.
 
It has been 4 days since you last talked. That was at the cabin. "what..what do you need?" you tell him, dropping the usual friendly tone. You were still wondering why he has decided to call. He probably had the guts to call you just now. But it was good that he let your head cool off another few days before deciding to 'bother' you again. Maybe he felt guilty for shouting at you. Well good for him, he should have said sorry a few days ago. But this is Dongwoon. he wouldn't just say sorry, knowing Dongwoon, he would do something nice, really nice.
 
"Dongwoon. Do you realize what you're doing? what if Kikwang sees you here? Both of you will fight again!?" you tell him.
 
" 'ok umma'. We're just friends aren't we. on second thought I'll be dropping over now. See you in 10 minutes!"
 
before you could reply, Dongwoon hangs up.
 
you try calling him again. no answer. he's probably on the way. you were both mad and irritated at yourself for not trying to stop him.
 
"AIGOOO. SON DONGWOON YOU LITTLE TROUBLE MAKER!!!" >w<
 
-----------------------
Another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy this! our internet connection was down for i don't know, maybe a month!!! ><
 
but at least its back and I can update again! and I hope you guys like this! :D I'll be updating again tomorrow o^^o ~fighting!