Because of You

Fiction and Fact

please let this song load ~ its better with the song ^^

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpzSQKLbWBw

 

song starts here ^^ ~

The car came to a stop. you felt really silly for thinking of 'other' places that Kikwang would be bringing you to.

just outisde, the small  cabin was visible.

Kikwang takes off his seatbelt and leans over. he kisses you on the forehead. 

"it feels really good to be back here ^^" he says

you felt really giddy inside and wanted to kiss him back.

"wait, stay here. I'll go get something in the trunk" he goes out of the car. he grabs the black duffel bag and swings it over his shoulder. you pull your hood over your head. light snow was falling. it was about 4pm.

Kikwang immediately goes to your side and opens the door for you.

You quickly looked around and breathed in deeply. The air was cool and invigorating.

Kikwang takes your hand and both of you start walking.

"I didn't expect this, how about the others?" you were really touched by his sweet gesture. it was like having a day off from work and school. it helped you temporarily forget all your worries.

"don't worry, the other members are inside the cabin. I told them in advance to just call us when dinner is ready."

he gently gives your hand a squeeze. you both wallked until you reached the frozen lake.

"remember this place?" Kikwang puts down the duffel bag on the snow, and takes out skating shoes.

"of course.."  you never thought that you would be coming back here.  you were busy looking around you didn't notice Kikwang.

he hugs you from the back.

"this place became extra special" he whispers in your ear.

you laugh it off. "ya, let's go skating shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

both of you were already in the ice. Kikwang skates around, trying to tease you. But you were fast, too.

you tried gliding on one foot. both of you were laughing and really having a good time.

you skated around the rink. Kikwang tried to keep up with you.

"_____. you really improved ^^"

"of course! ~" you say.

after a few minutes, you got  tired so both of you went to the park and just sat on a nearby bench and told stories to each other.

you told him stories about your first and ever crush, Kyungsan's love for games, your Umma, Appa and your work at the cafe.

Kikwang on the other hand, told you funny stories about his pre-debut and childhood stories.

you were laughing so hard your stomach started to hurt and you had tears in your eyes.

when you were already calm and composed, Kikwang stands up. "let's go inside?' ^^

"sure" you take his hand, you were about to make your way to the cabin when he pulls you back.

he looks at you straight in the eyes. you felt that the world just stopped.

he brings his hand up and he gently caresses your face. he moves closer for a kiss.

you close your eyes.

your faces were only inches apart. until...

both of you hear someones foot steps.

you and Kikwang got startled.

Dongwoon, unable to look at both of you properly. "err..I..saw your car." he addresses to Kikwang.

"Doojoon hyung says that we can eat already. You guys were not in the cabin so I tried looking here..." with that, Dongwoon turns around and makes his way back to the cabin, not giving you and Kikwang another look.

"nice timing Dongwoonie.." ==" 

you felt that Kikwang got a bit irritated.

you tiptoed and gave him an unexpected kiss on the cheek.

"let's go eat Oppa! ^^" 

 

----------------------

hope you guys enjoyed this short update! ^^