First Love

Fiction and Fact

 

please let this song LOAD but don't play it yet! ^^ thanks! its better with the song :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkMFAlmgQTs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

you were in the verge of crying when you hear the door creak open.

you quickly stood up and ran towards your 'hero'

your eyes widen in surprise.

 

it was Lee Kikwang, who looked surprised as you were.

 

*your thoughts are in RED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

he closes the door shut then walks towards you.

"____?!"

he was wearing a gray hoodie and sweat pants. must be practicing, you thought.

"h...hi Kikwang Oppa." you bit your lower lip and looked down. thinking hard, why must you always meet at akward situations? -.-

he inches towards you, then slowly examines your face.

"fancy meeting you here.." he says with a rather quizzical look in his face.

his expression then softens.

"ya ~, why are you here? why aren't you at school!?"

What. you meet after a month in a closet bigger than your current apartment and he asks that question.

before you could answer, Junhyung enters the room.

"____!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**AT B2ST'S DORM outside Cube Ent.** 

dinner time, 8:02 pm

you sat on the table. back with all of them. you akwardly ate your bowl of bibimbap "I can't believe it. ____-ah, you should not work there" Doojoon says in between spoonfuls of rice. you put your chopstics down. "Ania, its ok Oppa. I can support myselft" you were about to excuse yourself to the bathroom when you felt really dizzy.

Kikwang quickly stands up and rushes towards you "____, kwaenchana??"

you massage your head a little. "just feeling a little dizzy." 

he puts a hand on your forhead. "she has a fever"

Dongwoon stands up too and puts an arm around you "sit down on the couch." 

Kikwang and Dongwoon help you up on the couch.

"I'll go get some medicine" Dongwoon dissapears into the kitchen. 

Yoseob and the other members go the living room. "____-ah, you need to rest. you can't go home. you must stay here" says Junhyung. All of the members are now at your aid, Hyunseung boils you a cup of tea, Doojoon grabs a lot of blankets, Junhyung sits beside you and monitors your temperature, and Kikwang never leaves the living room. Yoseob and Dongwoon decide to sleep in the living room too for you.

"kids time hit the sack. we have practice early tomorrow morning" Doojoon looks at you "____-ah, are you sure you don't want to sleep in the room?" he moves closer and places his hand on your forehead. "___-ah, if you need anything just tell us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"please, go to sleep at your rooms. I'm fine here. ^^"  you insist.

because you kept on nagging them, and told them you would leave if they didn't sleep in their rooms, they all cleared out. Dongwoon takes his sleeping bag.

"_____-ah, please sleep well." he motions towards you and kisses your forehead.

you blush.

Yoseob and Kikwang looked shocked.

he faces them. "just another way to check her temperature." he smirks. then leaves the living room.

Yoseob with his mouth still open, winks at you then follows Dongwoon.

 

SONG STARTS HERE ^^

Kikwang was still standing there, holding a bottle of paracetamol. he looked really annoyed. he quickly sits besides you and tries to open the bottle. he takes a tablet out, 

 

"take this" he faces you "say ahh"

"what?"

"I said ahh, that's the problem with you, you don't listen." he takes your hand and places the medicine on your palm.

he goes to the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water.

"why are you so irritated? just a minute ago you were happy!" you say

his expression softens. "mianhae."

you drink the medicine, you groan a little bit. your body hurts so much and your world was spinning because of your headache.

"you need to transfer to the other room"

without any other word, he carries you.

"ya!"

he then slowly puts you down on the bed.

he fluffs the other pillows and makes sure you were really comfortable.

he then sits on your bedside.

"just go to sleep. don't worry I'm here."

he takes your hand, then places it in his chest.

"can you feel  it?"

"huh?"

"my heartbeat" -

"of course."

he lets go of your hand.

"please don't forget me ____-ah."

you slowly sit up on the bed "Oppa, how can I forget you?" you find yourself smiling.

you were looking into each others eyes now.

he moves a little closer.

you decide to push him back.

"can't you see it? I really like you Park ____"

you could feel his muscles underneath his shirt.

his lips slightly part,

then he kisses you

you were surprised at first, but then you eventually kiss him back. 

 

it was just like your dream.