Nagging

Fiction and Fact

(let the song load and play it as you read this chapter ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBxhgQjZlFk&feature=related

~~~~~

you walked around the small room trying to think of something. Maybe tell him that you're sick. but first, you needed to get in the shower. You were hot and sweaty and it wasn't helping you think. After bathing, you decided to make some lunch. Just outside the sun was up, partly hidden by clouds. Only light snow was falling, signalling the coming of spring.

You were in the middle of chopping some onions when the sound of the door opening echoed in the small apartment. You stopped everything that you were doing only to find Dongwoon with bags of groceries and his signature smirk on his face. 

"Do you know how to knock?" you tell him irritably. he puts the groceries on the small table in the kitchen.

"do you know how to lock your door?" he tells you cooly. "well ___-ssi. your apartment is really clean now." he picks up a small notebook on the table. he browses the pages, then looks at you "are you done with your homework?, oh wait. " he closes the notebook.

it wasn't a notebook for school, but the notebook where you doodle and write your thoughts, it was your diary.

you could feel your cheeks burning. "ya! put that down!" you marched over to him and tried to grab the notebook. "I just cleaned. What do you need?" he raises the notebook high in the air.

"say 'pleeease Oppaaa' "

"whaat!?" you try to jump but he was too tall. Dongwoon laughs. "this is funny for you!?" you continue.

"ya ___, you can't take a joke." Dongwoon tells you, still laughing. "you need to sleep early so you can grow taller!"

"whatever! its because you're a giraffe ok! I'm not that small!" you take the notebook from him and placed it inside a small bag.

you felt relieved that he did not make a big deal out of the "I love Kikwang" doodles. he grabs your arm just as you were about to go to the kitchen. "ya ____"

"I just came here..to uh. say  that I''m sorry ____. for shouting at you the other day." he told you seriously. "I didn't mean to, really."

you look at him. "Dongwoon. because I'm sooo nice, its ok, forget about it." you began "That was nothing. trust me" he suddenly embraces you. You were a bit surprised at first, but you eventually hugged him back. 

"thank you ___-ah. I really like you.. I mean the apartment.." ^^""""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you and Dongwoon decided to make some lunch.  Both of you happily ate in the living room while watching tv and exchanging funny stories . "see, we have a lot of catching up to do" you said as you added more stew to your bowl. 

"This turned out to be fun" he tells you. "just staying here and eating. Just like a dating"

the tv was too loud so didn't hear him "what?"

"nothing.." Dongwoon yawns.

your phone rings again. "maybe that's my Umma. wait, I'll be right back." you excused yourself to the room. it was a text message from your Umma that they won't be making it tomorrow, but the next day instead. you gave them a call.

When you went back to the living room, Dongwoon was asleep. you moved closer and looked at him, he has really had nice skin. and he was good looking. his bangs were messy so you bent down to fix his hair. "how could someone be so good looking sleep with his mouth open? even his eyebrows are cute. and the way he sleeps.." you were so close to him.

[___POV]

"snap out of it. he's just good looking, all the b2st members are. I'm not falling for him. or..Dongwoon is just a friend after all. someone who's there when..

[end of ___ POV]

Dongwoon opens his eyes. you quickly move away and pretended to be focused on the show you were watching. 

"___, I fell asleep." Dongwoon stretches. "I fell asleep because I was waiting for you to come back"

"ahh. ok" you tell him. "Dongwoon. were you really asleep?" you didn't look at him, because you were embarrassed.

"huh? of course I was." -.-"

you breathe a sigh of relief.

Dongwoon checks his watch. "I have to go back to the dorm. Don't eat all those groceries in one day. and ___, don't forget to lock you door" ^^

"ok, take care. say Hi to Kikwang for me."

"he was just here yesterday. and both of you call each other every minute." -__-

you laugh at him. "you're exaggerating" . Dongwoon opens the door, then looks back at you. "by the way ___, I don't always sleep with my mouth open." he winks at you then closes the door.

 he heard  everything.