Listen

Fiction and Fact

AFTER 1 MONTH.

At the cafe.

"CREAM PASTA AT 2!" Sohyun rings the bell. You walked up to the counter and expertly carried your tray of 2 cream pasta's and 2 drinks.

you approached table 2 with a smile on your face. "Annyeong ~ ^^ please enjoy your meal!" . The girl you were serving didn't seem to mind and quickly took a spoonful of noodles.

"if you need anything please call me ^_^ I'm Park ____."

The teenage couple who looked just about your age doesn't even say thank you. 

you sighed and made your way back to the kitchen.

Mrs. Kim was busy sorting out the cash. you clicked your blue pen and started writing random thoughts on your paper.

Lee Kikwang

Mrs. Lee ____

"What's that?"

you nearly jumped. Sohyun wiped her hands on her apron. "so how is it?" she asks while adding about 3 cups of flour to a bowl.

"your relationship." she cracks an egg, then mixes it  with the flour.

you scratched your head. you didn't know how to reply to that. It seems just like yesterday when you met Kikwang. Its has been a month already. So far so good. You have not gone to dates at very public places yet because Cube Ent won't allow both of you, the reason? "It wasn't time yet" -.- they say, so dates just meant watching dvd's at your apartment, sometimes trying to teach Kikwang how to make great bulgogi.

Both of you sometimes go to the park, and the movies. But it was made to look by the Manager Hyung's that you were a 'coordinator'. Kikwang didn't really like that. he almost started a fight with their Managers, but thankfully, you were there to stop everything.

Going to Cube Ent, quitting your job cleaning because all the b2st boys didn't want you cleaning there. specially Dongwoon, who would constantly nag you.

you clicked your pen again and bit your lower lip. "well unnie, it's very good" you nod.

"I see." she tightens her apron. "the family? how are they?"

"appa and umma are well... Kyungsan's grades are up.so yeah, they're good unnie ^^"

Sohyun stops cooking and looks at you straight in the eyes. she sighs. "don't you think this relationship is too "closed" I mean, why can't both of you go out?"

"Well it would be ok for me, but I don't want to get killed by a bunch of fan girls..." you shrugged.

"well ok..if you have any problems come straight to me. she hugs you, then Sohyun went back to her business.

you could sense that Sohyun wasn't in favor of this relationship. 

you took a deep breath and looked out at the dining area.

7 customers. some people would think that it would be busy, but with your fast service it wasn't a busy day. In fact, you were feeling a little drowsy. It was 2:42 pm. Kikwang told you earlier in the morning that he would be picking you up at 3, after practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang enters the cafe, dressed in a white hoodie, sweatpants and rubber shoes. he also had his black beanie and his signature glasses. 

he looked so handsome.

he smiles as soon as he see's you. there were only 2 elderly customers now, so the coast was clear.

he wraps you in a hug. "I missed you" then he kisses you on the forehead.

you look up at him, "I miss you too"

"not here please" Mrs. Kim tries to joke around, but both of you broke off the hug. a little embarassed.

"well, Mrs. Kim, can I bring her home now?" Kikwang asks politely.

"this handsome boy! if you weren't that handsome I wouldn't allow you!" Mrs Kim's laughter startles the elderly couple, causing you and Kikwang to laugh. 

"ok ~ go on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

both of you went inside the car. Kikwang starts to drive.

Kikwang keeps on glancing at you.

"what? do I have something on my face?" you took out your mirror.

"ania ~" he pinches your cheek.

"I'm so lucky..." Kikwang says.

he drives, you noticed that he just went past your apartment.

"Kwangie, turn around, you missed it" ^^

but he keeps on driving.

"ya"

"I know where I'm going its a surprise." he tries his best to hide his feelings but it was evident that he was excited. you could see him trying to stop a grin.

you try to smile. "where?.. maybe your dorm?" ^_____^ you tried aegyo.

he lets out a laugh. 

"its a surprise." his voice deepens a little. as if he was trying to tease you.

.....

15 minutes into the ride...

you were starting to feel uneasy. both of you were driving farther out. 

"kwangie, we missed the dorm already,  you should have turned left" you said, trying to sound calm.

but I trust him?. you think. you don't even know why you're having all these random thoughts all of a sudden.

maybe you were just going out for dinner. or late lunch. or..

it was a bit traffic. "aish. we won't get there on time. I'm guessing there would be heavy snow.."

"you ok?" he asks.

he takes off his seatbelt and moves towards you and plants a kiss on your lips. "I promise you, you'll like the place where we're going" ^^

he puts his seatbelt back on. you smile at him. 

"just a little clue?"

"umm.." Kikwang thinks hard. he  drums his fingers on the driving wheel. " I can't think of anything..wait.."

"just a place..." he glances over at your side,

"I promise you, it will make you feel very good."

your eyes widen. "uh..what?"

but Kikwang didn't bother to answer anymore. he just smiled broadly and continued driving.

 

--------------------------

sorry for the title of the chapter, I couldn't think of anything. ;~;  lol hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ ~ stay tuned for the next one! :D o^^o