Ficiton & Fact, Chapter 11

Fiction and Fact

AFTER 1 MONTH 

its has been about a month since you last saw Kikwang and the rest of b2st. What if Kikwang was just normally friendly around b2uties and give them rides to school? you stared at the white ceiling in your room. maybe its time to forget about Kikwang. maybe he's moved on with his life, maybe he has forgotten about you already...

*knock on the door*

"____-ah, dinner time"

"coming Appa" 

all of you were at the table. 

your Umma sits down, she looks really worried and sad. 

your Appa clears his throat.

"children. ___-ah, Kyungsan-ah. Listen carefully" your appa said. he was so serious, but normally your Appa was the joker type, and he was always happy. it was evident that there was something wrong. 

"yeobo, we shouldn't tell them." your Umma tugs at the sweater of your appa.

"you see, I quit my work. The salary  isn't enough to support our family. we're moving to Incehon for good. A friend hired me in one of his companies, the salary is bigger"

you remained quiet.

"Appa, leaving? We couldn't. Kyungsan and I grew up here...I still have work.at the cafe and School  -"

"don't worry ____. I don't want you to stop attending school here, Kyungsan is taken care of, my friend has a son the same age as him, so he'll get into a new school."

you looked around the table. everyone was quietly eating. your Umma had tears in her eyes. and you felt like crying to, they did not want to leave you, but is was for the best.  you just tried your best to fight the tears. You have to be strong for the family. 

you mess up Kyungsan's dark hair. "don't worry , its going to be alright.."

 but you knew deep inside that it wasn't going to be alright.

everything was  just so messed up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

4am

you were at the airport, yet again, to say goodbye to your family who were leaving for Incheon. They were already inside the airplane you thought.. you stood there, with your hands inside the pockets of your jeans. It was freezing cold.

Alone again.

you looked at your wrist watch.

4:15 am.

time to take a cab back home. you promised yourself that you would sleep once you get back in the house.

to escape from all the unfortunate events.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

aish ~ sorry this is a very boring chapter =="

no b2st here, but there will be in the next chapter kekeke :D 

thank you ~ to all the wonderful subscribers! ^o^ 

fighting! !~ o^^o