Knew It

Fiction and Fact

the car was moving in a slow pace. you wanted to just show yourself. you we're feeling sick . who wouldnt at your state? you were cold, you lost a shoe, your back hurts like hell and you haven't eaten lunch. 

you tried closing your eyes. you could hear the b2st members chatting happily, fangirls would think that you are the luckiest in the world if they knew where you were now, but you'd rather be at home, editing pictures of your biases and listening to b2st's song than being stuck in here. you still haven't thought of your "escape" after the van stops. Who knows? you might go to jail for 'breaking' in the van. It made you really nervous.

Why in the world did I even go here in the first place -.-"

The car stopped. you felt a pang of fear rise inside you. but it was just a false alarm. it was traffic. 

"ya kikwang, I have a bottle of water at the back of the van, can you get it?" Doojoon asked him.

"aahh. fine hyung while the car is still stopped." Kikwang turned around to the back.

FML FML I HOPE HE DOESN'T SEE ME.

Kikwang extended his arms and  moved the boxes, and tried reaching for the bottle of water. but the tip of your shoe was visible. you know that he saw it. but he just took the bottle of water and he was back in his seat as if he saw nothing. you let out a sigh of relief.  that was close.

after 10 minutes, the van came to a halt.

Junhyung: "Everyone ~ let's go down kekeke" 

Hyunseung: "finally ~~ I want to sleep"

Kikwang "I'll stay here, I need to find something..er..you guys go on. ^^ "

You heard everyone go down, but you could still see Kikwang's silhouette. he was still on in his seat. 

the door closed.

"It's ok. come out. show yourself. I wouldn't tell anyone."

your heart stopped. everyone has gone inside the dorm or whatever place this is, its also impossible that Kikwang was talking to himself.

"fine, if you want to stay here its ok fine with me" Kikwang

was about to go down when you stood from the back, the ceiling of the van was low so you just kneeled. 

Kikwang looked at you amused. 

you were really emabarrassed and you we're certain that you were looking like a tomato. 

"I'll open the back door don't worry." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the two of you we're out of the car, Kikwang looked at you in the eyes. 

"are you sure you're the only one? you didn't bring any of your friends?"

you nodded. you couldn't speak to him. you were starstruck

"that's too bad ^^;; you know this is not the first time someone rode with us like that" 

you nodded again.

"ya, don't be shy. you look kind of familiar though." he was about to continue the conversation when he noticed you didn't have your right shoe on.

he didn't even ask questions and simply took off his shoes. 

"naah, these are too big for you ~" he stopped, thinking. 

Kikwang sratched his head. "would you...would you mind it if you rode on my back? you don't want to walk barefoot, there are a lot of sharp rocks here"

on the outside you looked shy, but deep inside you were melting.