Formulate the Plan

Fiction and Fact

**YOUR THOUGHTS ARE IN RED**

you helped your family load their stuff in the car. as soon as everything was over, your umma handed you some emergency money, some phone numbers wrtten on a post it note and a big hug.

"take care ____-ah! make sure to call us ok? we'll be checking up on you."

you tried giving your brother Kyungsan a kiss but he immediately fled and went inside the car. 

"aish." you muttered under your breath. "that kyungsan"

your appa gave you a kiss and a big hug. after a few minutes everone was in the car. 

you waved. 

"take care..." you told them, even if they could not hear you anymore. You went ran inside the house, took your backpack, wore your converse shoes. 

"Time to go to Cube Ent..." ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You reached Cube Ent's building in a few minutes. snow was piled up in the streets. you wished you hadn't worn your converse shoes and instead wore your boots.  you slowly treaded towards the building. the heavy snow made it harder for you to walk. you were only a few steps from the stairs when a you heard a deafening scream.

"BEAST!!!!" ~

"OPPPAAAA!"~

"THEY'RE HEEEREEE"

dozens of fangirls ran towards the entrance, pushing you aside.

you lost your balance and fell on the snow. "aish...YA!!" you tried calling on the girl but she didn't care, all that mattered to her was B2ST. you were really angry now. You stood up and tried to brush the snow off your clothes. 

"these girls..." -.-

there were a lot more b2uties now. from the looks of it, you knew it was impossible to try and squeeze in through without getting 'killed'. but you were determined now, not even a bunch of fangirls could stop you from getting to your ultimate bias. you quickly looked for a higher spot. you found a small bench at the side and you stood up there to see b2st. you squinted.

you could see Doojoon, Dongwoon,Kikwang, Junhyung, Yoseob and Hyunseung...@_@

you tried to contain you excitement. The crowds were getting thicker and thicker. girls from restaurants stopped eating and started swarming to the entrance, even some boys. You tried waving at them b2st again.

"KIKWANG!!! OPPA!!' you waved frantically at them, thinking they would notice you but you didn't have any luck. 

"shoot." you jumped down from the bench and waited....maybe the crowd would disperse..soon..

20 minutes...

45 minutes...

no luck at all. It looks like b2st was going somwhere and the fans wanted to spend time with them. 

"wth. a fan meeting at the entrance.. -.-" 

your stomach started to grumble, you were getting dizzy. it was quarter to 2. you haven't eaten lunch yet.

just as you were about to give up,  you saw a huge van, if you were right, this was probably the van the b2st was going to ride in.  A beefy man loaded some boxes at the back of the van, he then made his way back at the building. 

tsk babo. he left the door open

you quickly looked around, just in case some people were watching, luckily they were too busy with B2st.

you started to walk towards the van, the you found yourself brisk walking, even if your feet were sinking in the snow. "aish" your right converse shoe accidetanlly slipped from your foot, but you didnt want to delay the time so you didn't bother picking it up.

you finally reached the van, you crouched lower and entered the back. you tried hiding behind the huge boxes, so they wouldn't see you. . you were able to get inside the back of the van.  you were happy you got in but nervous at the same time. 

10 minutes.

your back is starting to hurt

this is so stupid why did I do this. =="

you heard voices, people were approaching.

"ya, yoseob, you stay at the back with kikwang and dongwoon!"

Laughter.

the B2st members were finally getting in the van.

you felt butterflies in your stomach. you wanted to jump out of the van now. 

you could hear them talking, and laughing. 

be quiet ___-ah... be quiet...

then suddenly, the van started to move

Too late to go back now.