Trouble

Fiction and Fact

Kikwang put his phone back in his pocket. 'always at the wrong timing..' he looks at ___ 'let's go ^^"

~~~~

'Umma..Appa. I'm back.' no one was answering. you have been standing outside the apartment room for 5 minutes now. 'ya..kyungsan-ah!'

___ sighed. 

-someone opens the door-

'noona. sorry. I didn't hear someone knocking. I was err'

'-playing games. -.- ' you said.

'ne..eheh.come in. Umma and Appa went to the market to buy groceries for you. we'll be leaving early tomorrow morning noona' Kyungsan tells you. 

you hang up your jacket 'ahh. Can I just..come with all of you -.-'

Kyungsan's focus shifts from his games to you. 'bwo?'

you collapse on the couch. 'I want to get away from here, Kyungsan.' 

your brother closes his laptop and sits beside you. 'wow. you date a b2st member, and you want to come with us? what you have is the ultimate dream for any girl.'

you wanted to tell Kyungsan everything. but he wouldn't understand. 

. ^^ just continue playing games ok?'

~~~~

THAT NIGHT.

You tossed and turned around your bed. The relationship was taking its toll on you now. To break up or not to breakup?

Cube wasn't even playing fair. But what if you play dirty too? but maybe it'll cause more trouble. you think.

someone texts you.

'meet me at the lobby. ^^~ '

you text back.

'who's this?'

the reply came 10 minutes after. 

'you know who I am of course'^^~"

you tried calling the number. but no answer. 

'this punk.. expecting me to go down. I'm not stupid" you said to yourself.

you were about to go back to bed when the person texts again.

'come down or I'll leak the photos of you and Kikwang. saw both of you today :) did you have fun Park ____?'

 

this wasn't what you were expecting. how did this person know? You were sure that b2st's rest house was a secret. and at that frozen lake, you were sure that there was nobody there. Even Kikwang knows. 

~~~~

you quickly grabbed your jacket and raced downstairs because the elevator was too slow.  It was a good thing that your Umma, Appa and Kyungsan were already deep in sleep.

you figured that nothing bad would happen to you because there were lots of people in the lobby.

you tried looking. 

a group of 5 girls wearing 'I am A B2uty' shirts approach you.

 

 

~~~~~~~

sorry for this very short update ><

but please look forward to the next chapter, I'll be updating this fic again next week.

I'd like to thank everone for subscribing &  for all your great comments ^^