Time flies

Fiction and Fact

 

"If you love me, look back at me, just a little faster

Hold my hand before I move on, before my love dies out

Can't you be on my side so you can endlessly laugh and endlessly cry with me?

Because I will only love you even though it hurts so much"

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAaETMS-QXE&feature=related another song while you're reading ^^

 

The manager invited you to have a meal first, then you'd be on your way. everyone eating were silent. until Dongwoon, who was sitting beside you asked something.

"____-ah, I was looking for you in the park..." 

you almost choked on the kimchi.

"..wae oppa?"

"ania, I was planning to show you the snowman we all made, but Kikwang wasn't there too."

you looked at Kikwang, who was at the opposite of the long table. eating quietly. 

"oh, I showed her the ice rink."

then the other members .

"___-ah is very lucky, first girl he brought there" Junghyun playfully punched Kikwang on the shoulder. but Kikwang wasn't in the mood. 

you ate your food silently. Why is he sad? he was just happy a few minutes ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

song starts here

you stood in front of all b2st members. Everyone looked solemn.  You were all at the parking lot, with the white van to take you home just behind you.

"Ya, It's like I've been with you for a year now ^^ " you said, trying to break the silence.

"Take care ____" Yoseob immediately hugs you. you look surprised at first, but then, the other b2st members came in for a group hug. 

"That's why I love b2st, you all care for us b2uties. No matter how crazy we get sometimes."

"you're not crazy, only a bit kekeke." Hyunseung said. 

The van starts. 

"well, looks like I have to go..." you sighed.

"don't worry ____-ah, you can come visit us anytime. we won't forget you"

"promise Doojoon Oppa?" 

"yes! pinky swear!"

both of you locked pinkies. then you laugh. 

That's when it hit you. You quickly rummaged through your backpack, and find it. 

Kikwang's beanie. You looked embarassed. "Oppa, I've been wanting to give this back to you..."

Kikwang takes the beanie "I've been looking for this " he examined his gray beanie. Then he looks at you and smiles.

"close your eyes."

you gulped. what is he going to do?

"trust me, close your eyes."

you didn't want to engage in an argument with him in front of the other members so you just closed your eyes. you hear him walk a bit closer to you.

he then puts the beanie on your head.

you quickly open your eyes.

he was just a few inches away from you, he was standing so close to you. he fixes your bangs then he smiles, obviously pleased with himself. 

"see?" he addresses to the other members "it looks cute on her"

"wow..this is really..thank you Oppa!" you jump and hug him. then you go and give last hugs the others one by one.

Doojoon: "Take care _____-ah"

Hyunseung: "always wear shoes that fit you ok?"

Junhyung "stay pretty"  you quickly blush at his comment.

Dongwoon hugs you tightly but doesn't say anything.

Yoseob: "____-ah! come back and you will sleep with us again kekekeke"

everyone smiles at you. you give them a bow "Please take care! B2st ~ fighting! o^^o

you ride in the white van. Dongwoon closes the door. you look out the window, feeling really sad your leaving already. 

everybody waves you goodbye. you look for Kikwang, but he wasn't there.

the van starts moving. It's time to go home.

you look back at them, trying to find Kikwang. 

"no sign of him..". you looked at the road ahead. you take off the beanie, and smiled. and held on to it. this was something very precious. 

"where to, miss?"  the driver asks.

"oh ahjussi, I'll just show just show you the way.."

"time to go back to reality, Park ____" you tell yourself.

 

thank you to all the wonderful subscribers and comments! I'll try my best to give you great chapters! ^^ hope you enjoyed this one, although some scenes are too cheesy. lol :)

thank you again! ^^