Isn't a Dream

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey hyu-" When realization hit me of what Sehun was about to do, i did the most bravest thing i could think of at that point of time which was to cover his mouth with my own hand.

 

I could feel his body jerked in response and a surprised look upon his face, i immediately let go, "s-sorry" i apologized.

 

His cheeks turned a slight shade of pink, "Why won't you let me call your boyfriend?" He asked while clearing his throat.

 

I shook my head, "Look, he is having a really nice time with his friend and i don't wish to interrupt him"

 

Sehun looked at me questionably,"but he is your boyfriend right? I'm sure he wouldn't mind"

 

He is..but the way i am seeing things now, makes me think otherwise..

 

I didn't reply instead i turned around and said,"we should go,"

 

"but i'm hungry, can't we at least just eat for a little while? please?" He pursed his lips.

 

But i don't want to stay here.

 

"please ~~~~~? please?" He looked at me with those adorable glittering eyes of his.

 

I gave up and agreed to his request about eating here. We took a seat at the back. Not to far whereby i couldn't see Chanyeol but just far enough for him and Heyri not to notice us.

 

"so, what would you like to have?" Sehun asked as he opened the menu.

 

I shook my head indicating that i didn't wish to eat. I was not in the mood to eat out here because all i want was to head home. "oh come on, i feel really uncomfortable eating alone while you just sit there and stare at me eat"

 

I shook my head once more.

 

"how bout a drink? dessert maybe? or just anything that will fill up a space in your stomach?" He asked me.

 

My eyes widened at the sudden little growl coming from my stomach. I immediately cleared my throat and looked away. I could hear Sehun chuckling. "Hey, no point telling me you're not eating so just choose something alright?"

 

I ended up choosing a plate of spaghetti for myself which i used to enjoy eating in the past with Chanyeol. It was my favourite dish throughout the whole menu. While i was slowly taking bites of my spaghetti, i looked towards my left.

 

Chanyeol was still there with Hyeri.

 

"So, why didn't you want to go and meet Chanyeol hyung and his friend over there?" Sehun asked.

 

"i just don't want to" and then i went back eating my spaghetti.

 

"okay, change of topic.. so which school do you go to? i don't see you around in our school"

 

"i don't go to school" I said flatly.

 

Sehun looked at me weirdly, "What? You mean you finished college and stuff? You still look pretty young to me.. you can't be older than hyung right? i mean..."

 

I choked on the pasta i was currently chewing and quickly gulped down a glass of water. "What?! I'm only nineteen this year mind you! " i told him.

 

Strangely enough each time i'm hanging out with Sehun, i'm able to speak out more. Which is very strange.

 

"Nineteen? I'm Nineteen too! We are the same age! Hello friend!" He raised up his hand, asking me to give it a high-five.

 

We are the same age? The way Sehun acts makes it seems as though he was younger than me. Surprising that we are the same age.

 

"So when is your birthday?" He asked.

 

"31st December" I replied.

 

"Whoa, your birthday is like at the end of the year!" he laughed. "mine is on the 12th of April~ pity, it has passed though..."

 

I know i'm being rude for not fully listening in this conversation but i can't help myself but glanced over to my left and only to realized that Chanyeol and hyeri had already left and their table was occupied with another couple. I placed my utensils down as i didn't have the mood to eat anymore. 

 

"~~~~~?" Sehun called out to me.

 

They left.

 

"~~~~~~?" Sehun called out again and i shifted my sight towards him. "Why did you stop eating?"

 

"I-I'm full" I replied.

 

....

 

"Thank you for the dinner Sehun," I thanked him as soon as we walked out from the restaurant.

 

"No problem!" He smiled at me and then started patting his stomach. " Whoa, i'm so full right now and my belly is a happy belly~"

 

With Sehun, somehow unknowingly, i could find myself smiling or maybe even laughing. He has this effect on me. Strange. Very strange. Oh Sehun, you are a very strange guy.

 

"hey, you laughed agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter