Night talk with ByunBaek

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, did you see that cute guy sitting over there?" Hyeri tapped my shoulder as she took a seat beside me in the hall.

 

"Cute guy?" I didn't looked up from my book and continued reading, "You and your obsession over cute guys" I laughed.

 

"No really! He's seriously cute! I mean come on, just take a look at him for a little bit and you'll agree with me" She nudged my arm.

 

"I really want to finish this paragraph of this chapter" I ignored her and continued on reading. "YAH!" she snatched away my book and turned my head around.

 

"He's there, cute isn't he?"

 

"Okay, he's not that bad so can i please have my book back?" I tried to take my book from her hands but she had a firm grip on it.

 

"Nope! He's so dreamy... look at those adorable eyes of his" I rolled my eyes at the sight of Hyeri practically swooning at some senior of our school. "Hey, could you maybe help pair me up with him? Dude, you're the love doctor arent you?"

 

...

"YAH! GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK!" Class started in a few minutes but here i am chasing after a guy named Park Chanyeol by the corridors.

 

"NOPE!" He turned around and ran backwards, facing me while having that ridiculous smile of his.

 

"YAH! My class is going to start soon! Give it back to me right now!" I shouted but he just shook his head and continued on running.  "PARK TO THE FREAKING CHANYEOL!!!!"

 

"Fine! Fine" He stopped abruptly, causing me to slammed onto his chest and fall right smack on top of him. "Well~ Well~ Someone seems to like to display a little skinship here doesn't she?" Chanyeol started smirking at me.

 

My face flushed and i quickly tried to get myself up but Chanyeol had his arms around me tightly against him. "Park Chan! Let me go! In case you have forgotten, we are in school! So if you don't want to get caught by the headmaster or the teachers, let me go this instant!"

 

"No, i like it like this" He held me even more tightly.

 

"YOU TWO OVER THERE! GET UP IMMEDIATELY!"

 

...

*smack* " Lay a finger on my boyfriend and you missy are done for" Hyeri gave me a iittle smirk and started walking off.

 

"What happened to us Hyeri?" I shouted.

 

She stopped walking and turned around, "There was never an us, i think you just misunderstood our friendship"

 

"We were the bestest friends since middle school but-"

 

"Listen here ~~~~~, if you didn't have to be so cute and flirt with my boyfriend, we would have still been friends" She walked over to me and grabbed me by the chin.

 

"I didn't-" and then she smacked me hard on my cheek.

 

"Just save your excuses , your face right now disgust the out of me" and then she finally walked off and out of my sight.

 

..

 

"you will forever be my side right?" I asked Chanyeol while the both of us was laying in the middle of an open field.

 

"Yes, i will"

 

"Even though we are still quite young, even though we don't know what will ever happen in the future, you will still stay by my side right?"

 

"Yes, i promise"

 

"I love you Park Chanyeol" I intertwined my fingers in his.

 

"Forever and always"

 

..

 

"OMMA! APPA! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!!" i shouted as loud as i can.

 

"~~~~~, be strong.." Chanyeol grabbed both my trembling hands and gripped it tightly. "be strong.."

 

"THEY ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT PARK CHAN... I DON'T THINK THEY WILL" i looked over to the crowd of paramedics rushing over to where my parents were at.

 

I tried to walked over to my parents but the policemen stopped me saying that they had to investigate and inspect that scene."FREAK YOU AHJUSSI IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY PARENTS! FREAK YOU!"

 

"I AM SO SORRY.. I AM SO SORRY... I AM SO SORRY" The man was on his knees, with tears in eyes as he was begging for forgiveness.

 

"DO YOU THINK BY SAYING SORRY, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE!?!" i let myself go from Chanyeol and stood right infront of the man. "YOU ONLY HAD A FEW BRUISES HERE AND MAYBE A BROKEN LEG AND THAT'S IT BUT MY PARENTS ARE SUFFERING BACK THERE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

 

"i'm really sorry, i'm really sorry, i'm-" then two policemen came, "Sir, you have to come with us as you are under arrest for driving under the influence of alchohol and being involved in a the traffic accident"

 

"I'M REALLY SORRY MISS!"

 

"ENOUGH! IT WAS WORSE ENOUGH YOU CRASHED INTO MY PARENTS TAXI BUT YOU WERE DRUNK?!" I shouted and looked at him straight in the eye. "i just wish you died.."

 

..

 

"Ice-creams are just the best aren't they?" Sehun said as soon as he finished his last scoop of vanilla ice-cream.

 

"mmhmm, extremely delicious and the world's best dessert!" I beamed.

 

"Thank you for accompanying me to visit my brother earlier"

 

"I'm your friend aren't i? Aren't friends suppose to be there for one another? and you are so welcome" I patted his shoulder.

 

"I'm really glad to have met you that day, Jung ~~~~~!" and then he suddenly hugged me.

 

..

"HYUNG! Let's go for dinner together!" Sehun didn't wait for Baekhyun's reply and just got in the car. "~~~~~! COME ON! JUST CROSS OVER! QUICK! JUST RUN HERE" He rolled down the window from the backseat and called me over.

 

"Fine! Fine!" I hung up the phone and looked out for any vehicles that was coming. "I'm coming!" I shouted.

 

I was halfway there to Baekhyun's car when i heard a loud horn and when i turned my head to my right, a bright light blinded my sight and i couldn't seem to make my legs move. I was frozen to the ground.

 

"~~~~~~! WATCH OUT!"

 

..

"Maybe...maybe the both of us should take a break"

 

"A what? A break?! ~~~~~ you can't be serious!"

 

"I mean it Chanyeol... I think the both of us should take a break for a while... from all of these..." I stood up and carefully walked over to the railings. "There are just too much things going on with our lives right now and i think we need some rest"

 

"~~~~~," I heard his footsteps coming closer towards me.

 

"Don't come near me.." I told him.

 

"B-But a break... for how long?"

 

It took a couple of seconds to reply him, "i don't know...until i'm ready to face you again and right now.." I turned around, "I'll no longer live here with you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter