Self-thinking..

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been walking..

 

It seems as though I've been walking non-stop since forever. I didn't know how far I've walked or what's the time right now. I couldn't be bothered. The sky has gotten dark. The temperature seemed to have gotten colder.

 

I'm alone.

 

It's cold and the sun has long set but I couldn't find myself to get back home.

 

Home? Do I even have a place to myself that I could call home? Was staying with Baekhyun considered a place I could call home? I was merely just staying there because I didn't have anyway else to go to.

 

Didn't have anywhere else to go..

 

I looked up from the ground and realized where my feet had taken me. It was a building. A tall building. It was an apartment. An apartment I used to lived in. An apartment that I used to find so much joy in. An apartment I used to call home.

 

How did I ended up here? I asked myself.

 

//Flashback//

"Miss, I'm really sorry but we have to sell this apartment immediately after you sign these papers" The guy in the greyish coat gave me a bunch of papers to sign on.

 

I didn't respond. Of course I couldn't respond. My parents just died a few days ago and the funeral was held just yesteday and these guys are asking me to sign a whole bunch of unknown papers. How was I suppose to react to all this? Happily sign the papers? Agree to whatever they are telling me? My parents just died afew days ago and people are coming to me one by one asking to sign papers that I don't even know of.

 

I gripped tightly onto Chanyeol's hand and I found myself shaking. "Miss? Are you alright" The guy asked me but I didn"t even respond to that either.

 

"Sir, maybe you should come again another day. I don't think she is feeling well.." Chanyeol answered him for me.

 

"But, the dateline for the sale of this house is tomorrow, she has to sign the papers today" This time it was the guy with the blue coat and black rimmed glasses who pushed the pen towards me.

 

"I'm truly am sorry but can't you guys see that she isn't feeling quite well?" Chanyeol grabbed the papers with his free hand and placed it on the guy's lap.

 

"B-but sir, we need this urgently and-"

 

"ENOUGH!" I found myself shouting. "I'll sign it and please leave this place immediately" I signed the papers and the two guys immediately got up and left the apartment after giving me one piece of paper that said that the apartment was no longer mine and I had a week to move out.

 

//end of flashback//

 

I lost both my parents. I lost my own place I called home. I've lost everything. I crouched down to the ground and waited for the tears to come streaming down my face but the tears didn't come. Nothing. Not even a single tear. Nothing at all. Maybe i had cried too much these days that all my tears seemed to have dried up but my heart, it's hurting. It hurts so bad.

 

Up till this day, the pain is still raw whenever i flashed back to the day my parents died. The day i saw them behind the glass in the hospital after the doctor came to me and told me that i've lost them and he was sorry. The day i felt the numbness in me. The day when i realized that the shocked had ran its way all over my body and i could barely support myself.

 

Everyday i wished, just wished that all of this was just dream and i will wake up and everything will be like how it was before but i'm not a dreamer neither am i dreaming right now. This is my reality. A reality that i didn't wish for.

 

Why me?

 

Of all people in the world, why me? I'm barely an adult but i've lost the people i love the most. Why did god had take everything away from me so fast? But i couldn't blame it all on god, it's all just my fate in life. I was just an unlucky child i guess.

 

"Omma, Appa.. i feel so lonely right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter