Going back.

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been four days exactly.

 

Four long days and i have yet to even see Chanyeol. He did came home but that was probably when i was already fast asleep and the moment i woke up, he was already gone. Gone back to the hospital.

 

I didn't call him, i needed him to know i wasn't at all pleased or happy about this. I know, i know, you can't just let a sick person be alone by herself but doesn't she have her mom to take care of her?

 

I heaved a sigh and tried to let my mind wonder off, not going to think about this right now.

 

Let's go back to school. My mind suddenly told me.

 

Yes, instead of just letting myself rot inside this empty apartment, i should head back to school. That was the best thing to do right now. I picked up my purse from the sofa before running back into the study room right at the back of the apartment to get my high school certificade and what else is needed for me to enrol myself in a school.

 

"I can't let myself stay in the apartment forever, i have to change my life now.."

 

The next thing i know, i was standing infront of Chanyeol's college. I held onto the strap of my bag tightly, feeling really nervous. Was i able to enrol myself in this school? I'm not too late aren't i? I'm just a few months late. I'm sure they will let me in right?

 

I took a deep breath before letting myself enter the gates and since i've been here for quite afew times, i knew the places here and there which means i didn't have a hard time finding the main school office.

 

"Hi, may i help you miss?" The lady behind the desk stood up the moment she saw me.

 

"Hi, erm i would like to enrol myself into this school.."

 

..

 

I looked at the paper that i was in my hands now, i had successfully enrolled myself into this school. A little smile appeared on my face. Now i can really go back to school even though i'm a little behind the others but that doesn't matter. I was told that i could start school the day after today which was tomorrow.

 

I took the arts course because i had always love the arts. Not the performing arts but the artistic kind, drawing and painting are my thing. I thought they wouldn't let me in this school but apparently they seemed to welcome me with open arms which surprised me alot but what matters the most is that right now, at least i have a distraction to things.

 

Omma, Appa, aren't you proud of me? I'm finally going back to school. I'm not going to waste my time anymore, i can't let myself be stucked inside the apartment forever, i need to change the way i lead my life now, aren't you guys happy of me? I smiled towards the sky and hugged the piece of paper that i had received earlier.

 

"~~~~~~?" i heard someone called out my name and i immediately snapped out from what i was doing.

 

"S-Sehun?" i cleared my throat and walked over towards him.

 

"What are you doing here? Did you come to see Chanyeol?"

 

I wish..

 

"Nope," i shook my head and then showed him the piece of paper that i was holding,"say hello to your new college friend!" i beamed at him.

 

That's the thing with Sehun, i felt really comfortable just by being with him like as if i had known him since forever.

 

Sehun's eyes widened the moment he heard what i had just told him, "Really?! You're going to this school?? That's just awesome!" He grinned like a little boy.

 

I nodded my head and started smiling too. "I thought that i should go back to school you know? Even though its a little late but hey, at least i'm going to continue my studies"

 

"True, well then my new college friend, would you like to have lunch with me? My next class isn't going to start until 3 so i have at least 2 hours to spare~"

 

"hmm, i am kind of hungry, why not?"

 

"You know, you should try this new stall at the cafeteria, it has this really nice noodle soup which makes you want to order another bowl even if you are already feeling full from eating it!" He told you excitedly.

 

"Yeah? let's go and try it then~"

 

...

 

"Thanks for treating me for lunch Sehun-ah," I thanked him while we walked out from the cafeteria,"the noodles were really nice! daebak!" I showed him two thumbs up.

 

"I told you it was delicious!"

 

"Well, i got to head over to the bookstore, i have this list of books and thingsi have to buy like now or else how am i going to start school tomorrow" I laughed.

 

Sehun checked his watch,"I have about an hour left and besides even if i'm a little late its alright because me lecturer always comes class late so why don't i accompany you to the bookstore?"

 

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get into trouble or anything for being late" I frowned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter