Accident?

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ready for the first day of school?" Sehun asked as he stood beside me infront of the school's gate.

 

I nodded my head and tightened both my hands onto the straps of my backpack. "I'm ready"

 

"You should head over to the left because that's the arts and designs building, want me to accompany you there?" I shook my head. "Are you sure? Won't you get lost?"

 

"Trust me, i've been her a few times, i've practically seen almost everything in this school" I laughed. "but thank you anyway for pointing out the right building i should head to, i'll see you later?"

 

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before giving me a sheepish smile," Yeah, see you during lunch! Call me~" and i gave him a little nod in  return.

 

I held out my phone that Baekhyun had gotten for me yesterday, it was sweet of him but i'm not sure how am i suppose to thank him for all the things he had done for me like buying me a new phone and a new pair of converse shoes. I glanced down at my feet that was covered with a new pair of converse high-tops. I owe him so much.

 

Day 5. My mind suddenly remembered.

 

It's been five days. I haven't even seen him once. I've tried waiting for him to come home yesterday night but my eyes couldn't keep itself open any longer when i realized that it was already three in the morning. I knew he came home later than that because the wardrobe was left opened and the smell of his perfume was the first thing that had woken me up in the morning. Yet he didn't even bother waking me up to tell me he was home.

 

Did he even noticed me in the room? Was he that caught up in taking care of Hyeri that he doesn't even remember the me who was all alone at home almost every single day ever since the first day.

 

"Ow" Suddenly I was pushed hard on the shoulder by someone who seemed like she was in a rush for something.

 

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry!" The girl must have heard me because she turned around and came running towards me only for me to realized that the girl was Hyeri.

 

"H-Hyeri?" I said out loud the moment i came face to face with her making her eyes widened in surprised as she soon as she looked up at me.

 

"I'm really sorry, did i hit you pretty hard?" She touched my shoulder and rubbed her hands gently against it.

 

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you were in the hospital?" I asked her and she looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

 

"How did you know i was in the hospital? Did Chanyeol oppa told you that?" I didn't answer her but she continued on," I was discharged two days ago so i'm perfectly fine now"

 

"Oh...That's good to hear" I told her. "B-but, have you seen Chanyeol?"

 

"Chanyeol oppa? He should be heading to his class i think? We came to school together" She told me and then tilted her head a little before eyeing me up and down. "Wait, you go here?"

 

Came to school together with him? Wait a minute. What is going on here?

 

"Hyeri-ah, i got to go or i will be late on my very first day , i'll see you around" and then i went right past her.

 

"Oh..okay" Hyeri then shook her head before hurriedly making her way into the same building as well.

 

Chanyeol what else have you been keeping from me?

 

I knocked onto the door which i had been told was my first class for the day and let myself in. "Hi there, may i help you?" The lady who was standing infront of the class which i assumed was my lecturer asked me.

 

"I'm a new student here," I told her and closed the door behind me.

 

"Ahh, are you perhaps Jung ~~~~~? I am Mrs Jang, i've been told you were coming today" She gave me a warm smile, " Well then, why don't you take a seat wherever that is vacant?" I gave her a little nod and walked over to the nearest seat i could spot.

 

"Oh my god, Sorry Mrs Jang, I'm late!" Hyeri barged into the class and quickly made her way towards me which to my surprised that her seat was next to mine. Great. Now i'm sitting right beside her.

 

"Oh, its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter