People fall out of love

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, you're home" Chanyeol stood up from the sofa and greeted me at the door.

 

"Yeah," I looked at him, feeling slightly confused. "Aren't you suppose to meet with Hyeri?"

 

"Nope, she cancelled it. Saying she needs to do something important so we postponed it to another day" He told me.

 

"Oh.." I walked past him and placed my school bag on the ground before landing myself backwards onto the sofa. I was tired, really tired. It was a long day but i had fun together with Sehun.

 

"I didn't see you during lunch break, where were you?" He stood by the sofa, eyes looking directly on me.

 

"I was with Sehun, he wanted to bring me somewhere"

 

"Where?" He took a seat at the edge of the sofa and placed his hand on your leg.

 

I didn't even had a chance to respond to what Chanyeol was asking because my eyelids immediately closes itself and darkness overwhelms me. When i woke up, maybe a few hours later, i realized that Chanyeol had carried me into the bedroom and i was tucked in completely with the blankets. I pushed it away from my body and walked out. "Chanyeol?" I called out.

 

"mmhmm?" I heard him coming from the kitchen. "Ah, you're awake. I've prepared dinner, your favourite"

 

I took a seat on one of the chairs and glanced through the table that was full of delicious dishes. "You made all these?" I asked while busy scanning through each and every dish.

 

"Well, not everything" He bit his lower lip to try to hide back a smile. "i cooked the rice though!"

 

"I knew you wouldn't make all of these yourself, " I stood up alittle from my seat and took a peek into the kitchen. " i see a few containers and plastics in there~"

 

"Anyway, let's dig in! I'm hungry!"

 

"Thanks for the food Chanyeol," I told him as i placed a spoonful of rice into my mouth. 

 

He leaned over and gently wiped away the tiny piece of rice that i didn't took noticed of at the corner of my lips. " You eat like a little child" He chuckled.

 

Chanyeol was happily enjoying his dinner while i ate slowly and glanced over towards him. Things are okay now isn't it? The way Chanyeol is acting now is truly convincing that we are back to how we used to be. Nothing bad is going to happen with us two right? Maybe i should get used to this and forget about what had happened a few weeks back. That things are fine for now and i should enjoy it but that also means that i have to get along well with Hyeri. 

 

But how do one forget a bad past so easily?

 

//Flashback//

 

"Look here, now that Chanyeol and your other oppas are not here with you to keep you protected, doesn't mean i can't do anything with you anymore" Hyeri came towards my desk and sat on the chair infront of me.

 

"What do you want, Hyeri-ah?" I sighed and continued on writing on my notebook.

 

"Let's play a game" She tapped my desk.

 

"I don't want to play your kind of games, i'm really really tired Hyeri-ah.. Can't you just stop this?" I stopped writing and looked up at her.

 

"No, it's fun. To see you suffer" She smirked. "It thrills me a hell lot!"

 

"I'm in no mood to do this Hyeri-ah, i got to go" I closed my notebook and packed it into my schoolbag and was about to get up when Hyeri pushed me with much force down onto my chair.

 

"You're not going anywhere!"

 

"Can i ask you something?" I stood back up and she just raised an eyebrow. "What happened to the old Lee Hyeri? Where have she gone to?"

 

She took a step back and glared at me. "She's gone. She died..long ago" and then she left the classroom, leaving me standing there all alone.

 

//Ends of Flashback//

 

"Hey, wake up~ We have morning classes today remember?" Chanyeol shook me gently on the arm. "Come on, wake up~" He kissed my forehead.

 

"I'm up, I'm up" I lazily opened my eyes and adjusted to the sunlight strea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter