Just one day

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I skipped classes the next day, the following day, the day after the following day and it's already thursday. Didn't realized I've been skipping school that long.

 

I just didn't have the mood to attend it.

 

"So, it's almost a week. Not going to attend school anymore?" Baekhyun asked me while we were having breakfast together. "I'm not just going to keep quiet about this for long ~~~~~, you have to attend school"

 

"I know, I know.." I replied while munching on my cereal. "I'll go back soon, tomorrow"

 

"You better be, because I'm not going to pay for your school fees anymore if you are going to act like this" Baekhyun stood up and placed his empty bowl in the sink. "I'm going to be home late today, have some important meeting in the evening"

 

"Take care~" I said and he ruffled my hair before picking up his backpack and making his way out of the door. Baekhyun really acts like he was my older brother but it sure was a nice feeling to have someone who acts like one.

 

"What are you doing here?" I heard Baekhyun asking someone at the door.

 

I got up from my seat and walked over to Baekhyun. "Who is it?" And when I turned my head towards the person standing at the doorway, my eyes widened and my heart started beating like a speeding bullet.

 

"C-Chanyeol.."

 

Why was he here?

 

"~~~~~, you haven't been answering my voicemails or text messages so I had to come here to make sure you're alright" was what he said.

 

"Look, I got to go or I'll be late for work, you two go and talk whatever you have to talk about, I'm off" Baekhyun tapped Chanyeol's shoulder and walked out the door.

 

"So..are you going to let me in or I'm just going to stand outside the door?" Chanyeol asked.

 

I moved to the side and let him in before closing the door behind him. "Why are you here? Don't you have class?" I asked.

 

"I have no classes today, you didn't answer anything I've sent you and Sehun told me you haven't been attending school these few days"

 

"I needed some time to think about things" I glanced down to the floor.

 

"Is it really comfortable staying with Baek?"

 

"Yes, I have no problem with it" I told him and stood rooted to the spot, not knowing what to do with him being here.

 

"Why don't you come back and live with me back in my apartment?" He turned around and face me.

 

"C-chanyeol, you know that we are not toget-"

 

"I know alright!" He raised his voice and immediately softened it, "sorry, but can't you see? I really want you back"

 

"If you had wanted me back, you could stopped me from walking away three days ago Park Chanyeol" I looked at him in the eye.

 

Silence.

 

"You didn't come running after me at all"

 

"~~~~~, you didn't let me follo-"

 

"Honestly Chanyeol, I want us back too but..." I didn't know what else to say so I stopped.

 

"but? But what ~~~~~?"

 

"It's.. I don't know, I just don't know! Firstly it's because of Hyeri, It's always going to be about Hyeri, she hurt me inside and out Chanyeol.."

 

"I know she had hurt you and-"

 

"No, you don't understand.. she talked about me being a lonely child and didn't have parents that could teach me from wrong to right, for all the years i've known her or should i say since the day we fought.. she has been endlessly hurting me"

 

"~~~~~,"

 

"So i don't think i can ever just move on and think that everything is going to be okay"

 

"She quit school..she tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter