Goodbye

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, can we meet? I'm at the airport right now so let's meet there" I listened to the voicemail the moment i got out of class.

 

"Yo~ who were you calling?" Sehun came by my side as we walked out of the building.

 

"It's Hyeri, she wants me to meet her"

 

"Hyeri? Why will she want to meet you? I mean, she had basically talked about you and why will she want to meet you again?" Sehun stopped walking and stood infront of me.

 

"I don't know but she asked me to meet her at the airport.." I shrugged.

 

"Airport? Wait a minute.. is she leaving or something?"

 

"Maybe? I don't know but i think i got to take a taxi instead i mean, this voicemail was like two hours ago" I told him as i looked at the time of the voicemail.

 

"Okay, want me to accompany you there? I know you don't have much cash on you right now so don't try to decline my offer" He tapped my head.

 

"I don't want to bother you, Sehun-ah"

 

"ayyee... you won't be a bother, you're my friend right? Of course friends help each other out, now come on.. let's go find a taxi" And i gave him a nod.

 

"So, which terminal exactly did she asked you to meet her?" Sehun asked once we reached the airport. 

 

"Terminal 3" I quickened my steps and turned to my right where terminal three was located at. 

 

"Terminal 3? And then what? Did she tell you anything else? Like where to meet" Sehun asked while turning his head left and right.

 

"Not really.." I scratched the side of my head, bitting my bottom lip.

 

"So we have to find her ourselves? Why don't you call her to ask where exactly she is?" 

 

"Right" I pulled the strapped of my backpack off from my shoulder and dig into my bag for my phone.

 

"She isn't answering.." I tried calling again but still no answer.

 

"~~~~~, i think i saw her but i'm not really sure if it's her but i think it is" Sehun tapped my shoulder and pointed at the entrance of the departure hall.

 

"It's her alright, i recognise that long brown hair anywhere" I shove my phone back into the bag and walked straight towards her. "Maybe you should wait somewhere because i'm sure she wants us to be alone" and Sehun nodded his head before walking the opposite direction.

 

"Hyeri.." I called her out the moment i was nearer towards her.

 

She glanced up from her the envelope she was holding and stood up immediately. "You're here" She said.

 

"Of course, so why do you want to meet me? At the airport?" I asked while roaming my eyes at the things surrounding her.

 

"I'm leaving.." was all she said.

 

"Leaving? Wait what? Why are you leaving?"

 

"Shouldn't you be happy that i'm leaving? Because me leaving will mean that you won't have to see me anymore and i will be gone far away from you life"

 

"I should shouldn't i.. but why are you leaving so suddenly?" I pointed to the bags and luggages beside her.

 

"As much as talking to you right now is annoying the hell out of me and i don't know why in the first place i asked you meet me here, i asked you here to pass you this" She handed me the white envelope that she was holding a while ago.

 

"What's this?"

 

"Read it and you'll find out, i have to go or i'll miss my flight. This is goodbye and i hope we really don't cross paths again" She picked up her bags and pulled on the handle of her luggage. 

 

"Hyeri, wait. I still don't get it"

 

"How did you even become the smartest kid in high school when you don't even seem to understand the sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter